ST:TNG - Guinan Magus 3 Rifle identification?

yelahttam

Hope this is the right place to post this, looking for help in locating/identifying a toy rifle, based on the attached picture. It was originally a "Defense Directorate Rifle" from "Buck Rogers In The 25th Century" TV series, then repainted and used as Guinan's "Magus 3 Rifle" on ST:TNG. Have seen a toy version of this offered on eBay but can't recall what it's called. Looking for this toy, if anyone has info, it would be most appreciated!
7457806_1_l.jpg7457806_2_l.jpg

That is ACTUALLY the real Buck Rogers prop rifle leftover from the series and repainted. Full size one-to-one scale I have been looking for the Buck Rogers Rifle to Years. I can't find anyone with a reproduction or kit. The toy version on Ebay is much smaller that the 1:1 scale. It was low production. You would be disappointed in the toy because of the size difference. Maybe someone here on the forum might drop one from their collection into silicon! The original props were vacu-formed. Man I want one for my collection. The Star Trek re-purposed one was sold at auction as a star trek prop. It was used in the ST TNG production.

Gordon

Oh man, I love this prop. I generally have almost no interest in rifles, but the role this plays in that episode is fantastic. I was actually just mentioning to my friend kertratz the other day that I wanted to try to track one of these down someday.

I've always wanted to learn how to do a matrix mold for casting something like a rifle. Just sayin.' ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back