Imperial welding droids I'D Thread

Listen up thief!!!
$10 aud is not $10 usd
Why should I loose out ??
On a happy note Scott your helmet ships out next week!!
Marcel

- - - Updated - - -

How do I lie when you haven't shipped the caps in 3 1/2 years lol!!
You even questioned whether I paid you or not and had to send copy of PayPal receipt.
You also want things sent to you first before
And you are the one wanting the helmet !!!

Last edited:
Guys, don't shoot me, I'm neutral here. However, I will state that I have dealt with Mars on two occasions; one for the Probe Droid and most recently the CC project. Both times he has come through all the way. Propcollector, you have posted some great work in the past and incited highly informative conversations, including this thread.

In the past 15 years or so, I have seen many ups and downs associated with this hobby. Crap happens....money runs short, life and work interfere, and sometimes mischievous individuals blemish our interactions.

However, both of you guys have contributed way more to this hobby than this little spat is worth. I mean no offense to either one of you, whatsoever, but I feel you guys can definitely work through this.

I know quarrels exist. Without insinuating that I am an elite, highly talented individual in this hobby, I'm happy knowing that I interact with many of the different groups, and what some people consider factions, around SS model making. What has worked for me is keeping my word, the same thing I expect from those I hand my money over to or provide information I have worked hard to discover on my own. Additionally, patience has definitely been of assistance throughout much of the time.

Either way, a ton of info has been shared here. More good has come from this thread than harm.

While dealing with people, I've only ever been burned by Mike Tait for $240. And although I sometimes wish karma would bite him straight in the ass, I have to appreciate the countless people who otherwise make this hobby enjoyable.

Forgive my post but I am in a relaxed state thanks to this extremely wonderful Italian cabernet. Remember, some of my comments do not reflect the situation here. Im simply trying to say to keep trucking and stay cool.

Joe

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Well thanks joe!! I have all communications with mars and he had told me me to hold off on sending the caps and he also was trading a scout helmet for the four Vader parts that came out of the two kits I paid for 25.00 each, so he threatened to post on Facebook and to slander my reputation! He also threatened to post until I refunded 10.00 WOW!!! Can you believe this guy!!! He called me a f-n idiot, ect and as you can see I posted within 4 months about the helmet and even pm him but know answer from him. So I wasn’t trying to take 10.00 so as far as I am concerned I will never deal with him ever again!! So he did not honor what he agreed with me with the four Vader parts for a scout helmet and I was to send pen caps with those all at one time was the agreement he never followed through. So I bought two Vader kits to get those parts for the trade,so I am now out that money. 3 phase was the only one posted in September that these would be done in a week and I never seen any more updates from him or he never answered his pm’s he just pm me Friday and started threading and demanding pen caps or refund and I refunded him!! For people to just going off and acting like that and not communicating like a man, is just ridiculous!!

Last edited:
So you keep on going ???
You took my cap money over 3 years ago!
3 years ago you didn't know **** about me casting helmets , you should sent the caps when you sold them to everyone else aswell.
There was no trade then in fact you told me recently that I hadn't paid you for the caps. I had to dig up a receipt for yes........$10 wow!!
If there was a deal with helmets , why would you of said that ??
I would of waited for you to send if you only just didn't blackmail me to send a helmet for you to send caps!!
You should of quietly sent the caps and when the fcking helmets were done work out the deal!!!
The red flag went up when you said send me the helmet and I'll send you 2 Vader helmets and your caps!!
I will and won't deal with people like you !
You want to trade stuff and yet you can't trust the person??
Lol
Like I said I have many deals here where I have sent stuff first no problems and worked with a lot of people with their thousands of dollars .
Not ever have I screwed anyone for money.
With you however I would never ever like I said in my emails send you anything first,

And again, what does all this have to do with you not sending caps over 3 years , whether that are $10 or $1
You took the money and never sent
The minute you stop here trying to trash me I'll stop
Otherwise I'm happy to continue and please show the email where I say your are a fking idiot , it also said exactly what I wrote here .
Also either tell your friend to stop posting here as his first 2 post was to savotage (have no idea what this word means) your thread , or is it simply a "sock puppet??

I can start posting all our pm to show what you are saying is a lie! But I am not wasting my time with stupid, crazy people like you!!

******* when you threaten someone you need to have something that will incriminate them not yourself lol!!!
Please post away as I have the same ones telling you to post my caps as the helmets wouod not be shipped as you want them first showing that I don't trust you !!
I have also the ones that you avoid to talk about the "wow $10" caps much like the first two pages here were you are cornered to reply and don't !

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back