Imperial welding droids I'D Thread

No clue if this actually helps for those measurements as it seems like the image isn't straight on. If anyone is still pursuing this, I just saw this and it showed up recently...

img07.jpg

Propcollector, would you mind updating your vader helmet droid real quick to say the LF-08 since you said on the previous page that 08 is the correct size? Just for the sake of correctness and lack of confusion is all that makes me ask. Nice work again on these maps!

It's the only part I need to complete my little droid;) let me know mars on getting this final piece!! Also still have your marker caps!!

Ok finally got Rob to work under a whip and he has finished the scout helmet to scale.
I know there was a few of you wanting this so if you can either pm me or rob
As I will be casting these.
Here is a pic all cleaned up
View attachment 731184View attachment 731184

hi mars any news on my casting? I pm you and haven't herd back from you!! Can't wait to get one of these in hand!!

thanks

mark

Propcollector
Before I take this to the moderators is there any reason why you haven't sent my caps I paid you for in full 3 and a half years ago??
When I contacted you I had to prove to you with a PayPal screenshot that I paid you , later you went on about a trade with these helmets, and I said if I had them soon enough you could piggy back my caps with the shipping , as it turns out the helmet is ready to cast this weekend and will be doing the casts however I have asked numerous times to ship the caps for me.
Any new deals with you doesn't override my payment to a purchase I made years ago.

Update you have refunded $6 aud which is less than the $10 usd
It's a pityful amount which ckearly shows your character and simply a blackmail act just to get something
Very popular these days with members here and frankly sick of it
Marcel

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back