Imperial welding droids I'D Thread

Re: Imperial welding droid I'D Thread

Yep Them too :thumbsup I took mine form the Mobelwagon but theres a few Panzer kits that share the same wheels,

- - - Updated - - -

Be interesting to see what people make of the wheel rims?

Thanks Guy.I would really like to find the part for the main arm,reminds me of a part yet to be ID on another model.

Dave

You'll def need it as it has another (none arm) part on there from the same kit...Its one of Bill George's fav kits :ninja

They certainly are, theres plenty of Gepard on the Scout trooper version too.

- - - Updated - - -

Why not size it with he turret to see if its a match? You can put em next to each other to see if the scale is correct? Could save a lot of time, be interesting to see if its close?

I will as soon as I get it, it is on its way to me. I will put it up next to it and take a pic!!

I thought this was an ID thread? :) will you be sharing the info as to the other Turret as Dave and people are all sharing what they find here and your not? A tad unfair, play the game as others may not know what it is yet? If some else has it and and the Sideshow model then we could know sooner?

On the biker scout main arm is from the AMT SLAVE 1 kit DSC00381.JPG

I misunderstood you on the turrent I thought you mention to compare with the t62 turrent. I have not even looked at the no 2 droid. If I find it I will post it.

What about the m41 walker bulldog? For the scout droid....looks like they cut part of it off!!

Last edited:

Will get that kit, notice they cut the back side to half circle hole

update got a kit coming!!! Will post pics as soon as I get it,should have it by next Wednesday

Last edited:

Are there more pics of the biker scout version available anywhere? I have only been able to find one pic of it on robotworld.com. I think I see a part from the 1/12 JPS MKIII. Same part is used on the AT-ST foot...maybe not. I also see a part on the arm from tank treads. I can't recall which, I think the Revell Screaming Mimi has a similar part, maybe Tamiya M3 Lee. Wild guess on the long thruster things with ribs - screams marker lid to me.

On the Vader droid I think the curly pipes on the side are from a 1/20 F1 engine...probably the same one that donate the seat and/or wheel rims. I think I see a similar pipe on the biker scout droid as well as more F1 rims.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back