Imperial welding droids I'D Thread

Back to id'ing..... anybody have any ideas on these three parts? Lime green part, orange part, and the light blue

Last edited:
Back to id'ing..... anybody have any ideas on these three parts? Lime green part, orange part, and the light blue

In order to continue the thread and to keep it focused on id'ing parts,..is it o.k if i delete my former posts about casting parts swaps to clean up this thread?
Let me know allright.

The light blue parts look lick car shocks to me.

This might help to ID this parts. 71BmfENGs.jpgIf someone know what these part are .wee lick to know.

Last edited:

I said this way back on page 7, the light blue part looks to me to be from the 1/12 Renault. I think it is part B32 with a part from the Renault part used for the end of the arms attached to it. Can someone with the Renault kit confirm that the size/scale of the parts works?

Capture1.JPG

The lime green parts need to be changed to red. Parts B4 and B5 are from the Vosper. Thanks leyrich for getting me to think differently. I had been searching as if it was one symmetrical part as opposed to two separate parts.

Vosper.JPG

Last edited:
The lime green parts need to be changed to red. Parts B4 and B5 are from the Vosper. Thanks leyrich for getting me to think differently. I had been searching as if it was one symmetrical part as opposed to two separate parts.

View attachment 546361

great job!! Will update the maps!!

Ok just confirmed the parts in yellow......But not to sure about the circle part in between the vosper!!!!

Now just need to find the Orange suspension Part!!!

Update on the scout head........I Looked at it and it sits on two ball system, One to turn side to side and the other one to nod up and down. I am wondering if any one knows what the head is made of? If vinyl I can het it up off the plastic ball.

Last edited:
great job!! Will update the maps!!

Ok just confirmed the parts in yellow......But not to sure about the circle part in between the vosper!!!! The scout welder

also these two unknown parts on the Vader welder

GREAT JOB TO ALL!!!! We are almost there

Last edited:
No matter what way I look at it I cannot for the life of me see any semblance of a kit part for that last turquoise piece. But that yellow/ gold one sure looks small. I wonder if it's a part from an already discovered kit for the vader droid.

Its one of those parts thats tiny and trimmed, could be a number of things so I gave up being concerned over such a tiny part and just modded what ever came to hand.

Great finds on the Scout vosper & 312T parts.

I take it Propstore shared the images with you as you have hi res and un watermarked?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back