Suicide Squad Deadshot Costume build

I don't think I have the money to buy all those mag pouches, probably gonna have to make them and settle for good enough. I've already made a good enough gun out of an old Nerf gun I had laying around, still not finished though.
View attachment 619994View attachment 619995
I've got some irons in the fire with the mask, and I've bought a couple close enough mags for pretty cheap.

Dirtbag--absolutely beautiful job transforming the Nerf. Can't wait to see all your accessories combined.

RockitScience--those are gorgeous!

I'm in the same boat...creating one from scratch. I'd like to check out those 3-D prints.

RockitScience--thank you so, so, so, so, SO much for this info. I got these a couple weeks ago after reading this post. Painting them now. So, so grateful.

Thank you! Good luck with yours, I'd love to see them if you go through with making them from scratch. Also, no problem, happy to help.

WIN_20160717_14_14_05_Pro.jpg
And since we're sharing progress pics, this is my armour so far, none of it is perfect but it's decent enough for conventions. Thanks for sharing yours too Dirtbag, it looks great.
For anyone still seeking reference pictures, a load of new high-res stills from the movie were released at SDCC yesterday, including some useful ones of Deadshot (Even showing how the mask's faceplate removes for fitting and how the wrist guns are loaded!)
SS-13504.jpgSS-20452.jpgSS-26852.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, I'm also looking to make a Deadshot costume, Can't find anything that matches his back holster that holds both his pistols, if someone could help with that it would be great!

Ok, I THINK I've narrowed down the brand of armor they took the shoulder armor from. IXS Assault. The general shape and ridges make me think I'm going in the right direction. Hell, I could be completely wrong and they could be bespoke. For reference:

image.jpegimage.jpeg

The wrist guns. The IMFDB has a GREAT write up on the construction of the wrist guns. Also, I stumbled across a picture of his weapons all laid out on a table which shows the guns are attached to some sort of curved plastic inside the fabric. Lastly, a pic from London Comic Con where the gun fell off shows grommets that would indicate the guns were attached probably by screws.

http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Suicide_Squad

image.jpegimage.jpeg

And lastly, the glock mag pouches are so generic and no markings I can't identify them.

Wes

He sells the file for the 3D model so you can print your own. There is no sculpt.
What makes it "exceptional"?
Oh I meant to say satisfactory I was thinking of something when I was typing that I didnt notice until now And in the description it says you can mould and make some casts out of it.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back