Pepsi is making Pepsi Perfect? BTTF

If you're in the US, Cinemark theaters are doing a triple feature on the 21st. I've already got my tickets. Fingers crossed I can get a Pepsi Perfect there.

Seriously, I'd use this as a daily drink bottle if I can get my hands on one!

-Nick

I am guessing select cinemas here will run it. I don't think any are advertising it yet though. They did run the first film for the 25th (wow 5 years ago). I am surprised it is not getting much attention. There is not too many times in a film where a date was given as a distant future prediction and we actually get to see that day. August 29 (Judgment Day), 1997 was the last time maybe? No one seemed to remember or even care. I made a point of watching T2 on that day. I'll so the same for the 21st.

im dying to know where they will be sold? maybe 7/11?! they do allot of movie exclusive cups

That would be very fitting, as there is a 7-Eleven under the Texaco station in the film. It's pretty dark, so it's hard to see, but it was there.

My god, what if they redressed a 7-Eleven to match it's 'future' self? I am recalling the Simpsons / Quick-E-Mart stunt they pulled a few years ago. I might die of sheer joy. Only possible downside: Pepsi Perfects are now $50. :p

-MJ

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back