Pepsi is making Pepsi Perfect? BTTF

Okay guys, I thought I'd take a picture to show you the comparison. I'm waiting on the Argentinian version (thank you Diana <3), I'll shoot a video and compare them.

My Slice bottle is a production made bottle, so you can see the comparison. Gary Weaver's bottle is on the far right. As you can see it is slightly smaller than the original bottle, probably due to the mold he made. It's still a rather small detail though and his bottles are really amazing! <3

But now it should give you a good reason to buy Garys :p

DSC_1056.png

Okay guys, I thought I'd take a picture to show you the comparison. I'm waiting on the Argentinian version (thank you Diana <3), I'll shoot a video and compare them.

My Slice bottle is a production made bottle, so you can see the comparison. Gary Weaver's bottle is on the far right. As you can see it is slightly smaller than the original bottle, probably due to the mold he made. It's still a rather small detail though and his bottles are really amazing! <3

But now it should give you a good reason to buy Garys :p

http://s27.postimg.org/5zridx0kj/DSC_1056.png

Wow, what a lovely collection!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the guy I got my bottle off explained how he came to have them:

"Sorry if my description was ambiguous. To give you the whole story of where I got the bottles, I was one of the Delorean drivers who took part in an Uber/Pepsi promo in London on 21 Oct. As part of the day's work we drove people around London and then gave them a Pepsi Perfect bottle as a memento after their ride. We were each given around 8 bottles by Pepsi's agency guys to give away but I had technical problems with my car (as usual because they're not renowned for their reliability) so didn't give all my bottles away and had a couple left over at the end of the day"

Although I don't think he's fully aware of the differences [emoji23]

"Having owned a Delorean for a few years now I'm afraid they're nothing special to drive although I do love mine very much.

The bottles from the USA are exactly the same as these ones. All from the same production run of 6,500 so very limited edition"

Last edited:
In honour of me getting my PP bottle, decided to do a proper little photo with all pieces I have in it....a thing of beauty.....[emoji7]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447613520.028777.jpg

well after years of resisting for the sake of my bank account, BTTF finally sucked me in on prop collecting. How do I go about getting a Gary Weaver bottle? (sorry if that info is already here - I didn't see it)

Thanks guys. The display case is just from ikea. I have more stuff but have no where to put it

Thanks guys. The display case is just from ikea. I have more stuff but have no where to put it

IKEA? Cool, you don't happen to know the name of it so I can have a look on their website?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back