Netflix Daredevil - Red Suit WIP (Pic Heavy)

This is an amazing work. Ive been looking forever for advice on how to get an "armored" look. This is really going to help me on my upcoming cosplay.

What Color are you using. I have had a really hard time trying to determine the right color of fabric.
The cordura is Port from Rockywoods.

IMG_0561.JPG

This would never go in a washing machine. You would spot clean it with mild detergents (such as Woolite) and, for deodorizing and disinfecting, turn it inside out and spray it with vodka (seriously).

No, no need to dilute it, just put it into a spray bottle (like the ones you can get in the travel section at Target) and spray it right on. It will dissipate completely from the fabric, won't damage it and will disinfect and deodorize it. You don't need to soak it, just give it a good covering until damp and hang to dry.

No, no need to dilute it, just put it into a spray bottle (like the ones you can get in the travel section at Target) and spray it right on. It will dissipate completely from the fabric, won't damage it and will disinfect and deodorize it. You don't need to soak it, just give it a good covering until damp and hang to dry.

Awesome! Thanks for the advice.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back