Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Subscribe
  1. Mild-Mannered Reporter RPF Premium Member Mike J.'s Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 1999
    From
    A Major Metropolitan Newspaper
    Messages
    6,253
    Mar 5, 2016, 11:27 AM - Re: Dragoncon 2016 Bill and Ted Universe Group Cosplay #26

    BingoMaru said: View Post
    Would love to join, as I'm s dead ringer for Keanu in both look and voice, but thsts already filled... Good luck!!

    Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    You could be evil robot Ted.

    "Touchdown for Evil Ted!"
  2. MatrixSpoon's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2013
    From
    Lake City, Florida
    Messages
    947
    Mar 7, 2016, 5:41 PM - Re: Dragoncon 2016 Bill and Ted Universe Group Cosplay #27

    BingoMaru said: View Post
    Would love to join, as I'm s dead ringer for Keanu in both look and voice, but thsts already filled... Good luck!!

    Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Sorry to hear that...Though I will Say I won't let anyone down...

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11988592_784968268281279_5517953488432087115_n.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	128.4 KB 
ID:	600843Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12004138_784968308281275_3137497902782121961_n.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	143.4 KB 
ID:	600844Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12011264_784968241614615_7402185224004920838_n.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	132.5 KB 
ID:	600845Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11999078_784968471614592_8289481472375188812_n.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	131.4 KB 
ID:	600846Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10628785_598529613591813_1296601672126384148_o.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	179.0 KB 
ID:	600847Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0123.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	5.99 MB 
ID:	600848
  3. MatrixSpoon's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2013
    From
    Lake City, Florida
    Messages
    947
    Mar 7, 2016, 5:51 PM - Re: Dragoncon 2016 Bill and Ted Universe Group Cosplay #28

    Mike J. said: View Post
    You could be evil robot Ted.

    "Touchdown for Evil Ted!"
    That is true...or you could do ted and we could totally walk around and be like "Ted, don't forgot to wind your watch"...ha ha...
  4. MatrixSpoon's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2013
    From
    Lake City, Florida
    Messages
    947
    Mar 7, 2016, 6:06 PM - Re: Dragoncon 2016 Bill and Ted Universe Group Cosplay #29

    ElectroDFW said: View Post
    It's too bad I'm not familiar with DragonCon at all. I'm just starting to get my Rufus together for a local group/con.

    The outfit so far is pretty much just a rough draft, including the phone book, but I am really looking to see if anybody knows of any files (pep, CAD, etc) regarding Rufus' neck/collar pin and lapel... 'thingy.' I swear the spike-ish collar thing looks familiar.
    Attachment 599470

    I'm not sure where your located but Dragoncon is located in Atlanta Georgia, and happens over Labor Day weekend. This year will be the 30th anniversary...It's bigger then most cons in the usa and was created by the people for the people. I happens at 5 hotels for 4 days non stop pretty much. It's more of an adult con with lots of drinking



  5. MatrixSpoon's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2013
    From
    Lake City, Florida
    Messages
    947
    Mar 23, 2016, 4:07 PM - Re: Dragoncon 2016 Bill and Ted Universe Group Cosplay #30

    So who's started working on there costumes for Dragoncon, or are we all waiting for the last minute like we always tend to do?...
  6. max headroom's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2014
    Messages
    87
    Apr 21, 2016, 3:08 PM - Re: Dragoncon 2016 Bill and Ted Universe Group Cosplay #31

    Still collecting some odds and ends. Still not started on my bill and Ted costume. It will probably be a last min deal. Got frustrated trying to find the right pants and jacket and like I said in the other tread I broke my sewing machine. Getting excited now so I may get more motivated and actually find time to take my machine in for repairs


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. MatrixSpoon's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2013
    From
    Lake City, Florida
    Messages
    947
    Apr 21, 2016, 4:46 PM - Re: Dragoncon 2016 Bill and Ted Universe Group Cosplay #32

    max headroom said: View Post
    Still collecting some odds and ends. Still not started on my bill and Ted costume. It will probably be a last min deal. Got frustrated trying to find the right pants and jacket and like I said in the other tread I broke my sewing machine. Getting excited now so I may get more motivated and actually find time to take my machine in for repairs


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't feel bad I haven't had a chance to work on my costume let alone even start working on it...Hell we still need to find a Bill since my buddy who was going to be Bill isn't able to attend this year. So I'm a little worried about that...
  8. RPF Premium Member helpfulnerd's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2014
    From
    Atlanta, GA
    Messages
    553
    May 10, 2016, 2:03 AM - Re: Dragoncon 2016 Bill and Ted Universe Group Cosplay #33

    I'm still game for Billy The Kid. Dang I need to put my Cosplay list on a whiteboard in my office so I don't forget anything.

    My jacket for Billy The Kid is not the same color (a darker brown) do you have any issue with that? I already have the coat, and a few other items that I can use for this costume.

    Thoughts? How accurate do I need to be?
  9. MatrixSpoon's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2013
    From
    Lake City, Florida
    Messages
    947
    May 10, 2016, 5:37 PM - Re: Dragoncon 2016 Bill and Ted Universe Group Cosplay #34

    helpfulnerd said: View Post
    I'm still game for Billy The Kid. Dang I need to put my Cosplay list on a whiteboard in my office so I don't forget anything.

    My jacket for Billy The Kid is not the same color (a darker brown) do you have any issue with that? I already have the coat, and a few other items that I can use for this costume.

    Thoughts? How accurate do I need to be?
    Glad to hear that your still wanting to join the group...as far as your jacket that should be fine...I'm looking to have the group be acurate but it doesn't have to have the same fabric and bla bla bla...as for Bill and Ted they need to be the most accurate in my mine...Sadly, we had a Bill which was my friend but he has moved to Ft Lauderdale and will not be able to make it to Dragoncon...So we really need to find a Bill...I mean we can't do Bill & Ted with out Bill...am I right?....or am I wrong...?...If any one would like to join the group please let us know...If you know any one that would make a really good Bill and would like to join the group, please let us know as well...thanks so much...
  10. MatrixSpoon's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2013
    From
    Lake City, Florida
    Messages
    947
    May 18, 2016, 5:00 PM - Re: Dragoncon 2016 Bill and Ted Universe Group Cosplay #35

    Were still looking for someone to join the group to be Bill...If any one would like to be Bill or if any one knows someone that would make a good Bill and likes to cosplay...Please point them in the direction of this forum...thanks...
  11. max headroom's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2014
    Messages
    87
    Jun 8, 2016, 9:39 AM - Re: Dragoncon 2016 Bill and Ted Universe Group Cosplay #36

    My wife decided that she wanted in on the fun and has
    Decided to come as Joan of arch. More stuff for me to work on. Looking forward to seeing you guys and really happy my wife is starting to dig cosplay. Funny she thought I was kinda nutty until I made a costume for her.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. MatrixSpoon's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2013
    From
    Lake City, Florida
    Messages
    947
    Jun 8, 2016, 5:29 PM - Re: Dragoncon 2016 Bill and Ted Universe Group Cosplay #37

    max headroom said: View Post
    My wife decided that she wanted in on the fun and has
    Decided to come as Joan of arch. More stuff for me to work on. Looking forward to seeing you guys and really happy my wife is starting to dig cosplay. Funny she thought I was kinda nutty until I made a costume for her.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm glad to hear that your wife would like to join the group as well..though, I'm not sure if you didn't see the main page or if you didn't know already, but the spot for Joan of Arch was filled on 9/24/2015. I've talked to a few members about the possibility of having character doubles, the Joan we have so far is going to be the Joan of Arch from the mall scene, so if she did the other rendition of Joan of Arch it should be OK, other wise she can always do one of the other characters that's are still open. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you and your wife...I hope I haven't upset either of you...and you understand...thanks...
  13. max headroom's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2014
    Messages
    87
    Jun 8, 2016, 8:16 PM - Re: Dragoncon 2016 Bill and Ted Universe Group Cosplay #38

    MatrixSpoon said: View Post
    I'm glad to hear that your wife would like to join the group as well..though, I'm not sure if you didn't see the main page or if you didn't know already, but the spot for Joan of Arch was filled on 9/24/2015. I've talked to a few members about the possibility of having character doubles, the Joan we have so far is going to be the Joan of Arch from the mall scene, so if she did the other rendition of Joan of Arch it should be OK, other wise she can always do one of the other characters that's are still open. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you and your wife...I hope I haven't upset either of you...and you understand...thanks...
    No worries, My wife has kind of designed a different Joan of Arc costume so she'll just be hanging out. I gotta get on the lincoln costume asap.
  14. MatrixSpoon's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2013
    From
    Lake City, Florida
    Messages
    947
    Jun 9, 2016, 2:51 PM - Re: Dragoncon 2016 Bill and Ted Universe Group Cosplay #39

    max headroom said: View Post
    No worries, My wife has kind of designed a different Joan of Arc costume so she'll just be hanging out. I gotta get on the lincoln costume asap.

    Oh ok cool...Yeah I haven't started any of my costumes yet...So it should be really interesting...
  15. MatrixSpoon's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2013
    From
    Lake City, Florida
    Messages
    947
    Jun 9, 2016, 3:11 PM - Re: Dragoncon 2016 Bill and Ted Universe Group Cosplay #40

    Happy Bill and Ted Day to everyone...
  16. MatrixSpoon's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2013
    From
    Lake City, Florida
    Messages
    947
    Jun 27, 2016, 4:22 PM - Re: Dragoncon 2016 Bill and Ted Universe Group Cosplay #41

    So I got the official confirmation from my friend that he's definitely not going to be attending Dragoncon, just got a new job and he's not going to be able to make it. So if any one knows any one that would like to join our group and be Bill S. Preston, please send them to this forum, or have them PM me directly. Thanks...
  17. MatrixSpoon's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2013
    From
    Lake City, Florida
    Messages
    947
    Jun 27, 2016, 4:43 PM - Re: Dragoncon 2016 Bill and Ted Universe Group Cosplay #42

    What day would everyone like to dress up for this on?...
  18. max headroom's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2014
    Messages
    87
    Jul 6, 2016, 11:40 AM - Re: Dragoncon 2016 Bill and Ted Universe Group Cosplay #43

    How about Friday night. Man I've planning on 4 costumes this year tying to figure out which ones on each day. Spoon which day/night you thinking about for Neo and the agents?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. MatrixSpoon's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2013
    From
    Lake City, Florida
    Messages
    947
    Jul 6, 2016, 4:32 PM - Re: Dragoncon 2016 Bill and Ted Universe Group Cosplay #44

    max headroom said: View Post
    How about Friday night. Man I've planning on 4 costumes this year tying to figure out which ones on each day. Spoon which day/night you thinking about for Neo and the agents?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have talked to some of the other people, and we have decided to do it on Thursday for the Bill and Ted. We can do it on another day as well depending on the other members if there wanting to join, just let me know what you want to do.

    As for the matrix shoot we are doing that on Friday from 7:00 pm-8:000 pm. Hilton Steps on the right side.
  20. max headroom's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2014
    Messages
    87
    Jul 6, 2016, 4:56 PM - Re: Dragoncon 2016 Bill and Ted Universe Group Cosplay #45

    Cool I'm up for both. Thursday works for me.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  21. MatrixSpoon's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2013
    From
    Lake City, Florida
    Messages
    947
    Jul 6, 2016, 6:30 PM - Re: Dragoncon 2016 Bill and Ted Universe Group Cosplay #46

    max headroom said: View Post
    Cool I'm up for both. Thursday works for me.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Where you planing on joining in on the Matrix shoot or just wanted to watch?...
  22. max headroom's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2014
    Messages
    87
    Jul 7, 2016, 6:43 AM - Re: Dragoncon 2016 Bill and Ted Universe Group Cosplay #47

    Joining. I finished up the agent smith last week


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  23. MatrixSpoon's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2013
    From
    Lake City, Florida
    Messages
    947
    Jul 7, 2016, 4:29 PM - Re: Dragoncon 2016 Bill and Ted Universe Group Cosplay #48

    max headroom said: View Post
    Joining. I finished up the agent smith last week


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Sweet, It's going to be awesome and so much fun. We should have a Morpheus and a Trinity if things go right, Might have an unplugged Neo. and a few agents. Your going to the RPF meet up right?...we can talk there about everything about the photo shoot.
  24. max headroom's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2014
    Messages
    87
    Jul 7, 2016, 9:08 PM - Re: Dragoncon 2016 Bill and Ted Universe Group Cosplay #49

    Yeah I'll be at the meet up.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  25. Mild-Mannered Reporter RPF Premium Member Mike J.'s Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 1999
    From
    A Major Metropolitan Newspaper
    Messages
    6,253
    Jul 19, 2016, 6:04 PM - Re: Dragoncon 2016 Bill and Ted Universe Group Cosplay #50

    You know what today is, dudes?

    The 25th anniversary of Bogus Journey!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	315a1a1ba0141cdaa675d264fbf7bb80baf8de8b.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	341.7 KB 
ID:	646269  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 54
    Last Post: Dec 5, 2015, 6:54 PM
  2. Dragoncon 2015 Star Wars Group Cosplay
    MatrixSpoon, Conventions and Prop Parties
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: Jan 9, 2015, 3:14 AM
  3. Dragoncon 2015 Star Wars Group Cosplay...
    MatrixSpoon, Star Wars Costumes and Props
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Sep 15, 2014, 3:41 AM
  4. Replies: 18
    Last Post: Mar 20, 2013, 1:31 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: Feb 1, 2013, 9:59 PM