What's in the case? Actually...what case?

joeranger

Sr Member
Anyone makes "deal or no deal" references will be flamed!!!

My brother won a metal attache case from a James Bond themed sales conference. He gave it to me because he knew i would make it cool.

Option 1: I do have two hand guns but am not really a "handgun guy", I could cut foam to make a handgun case. Boring...

Option 2: I make a custom case for my han solo blaster and stormtrooper blaster. Seems like a waste, but cool...

Option 3: What is option 3? What movies use a metal attache case? Fill it with fake money? A matrix detonator? HELP!!!

case.jpg

Jintosh,
Very funny. I watched the movie Walter Mitty last night and loved it. I kept thinking, "That's my case!!!"

I decided on a modified Bond/007 case, which will be a work in progress. I need a PPK, but the funds are at a low point. (Crowdfunding???? Go Fund Me? I need a PPK for my 007 case!)

Here is what I have so far. Henry AR-7 and lots of room for more stuff. The "Henry" AR-7 is a new design based on the old Air Force model which had "issues"
Bond used it in "From Russia with Love". Side note: for $239, this is my new fav. It is a tackhammer at 75yds, with iron sights and it floats:)

20151005_204504-1.jpg

Definitely fake money,then display it in you house so if you get robbed the only steal a box of fake money and that would be really funny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back