Ultimate fx Kylo Ren is on the way!

The tips from the crossguard blades are partially hidden underneath the cardboard. That's why they look flat. Just like the bottom of the hilt.

a note on hasbro sabers for those who dont know: force fx= metal hilt, ultimate fx- plastic hilt.

it could just be introductory pricing, but i find it disturbing this is the same price as the metal one.

a note on hasbro sabers for those who dont know: force fx= metal hilt, ultimate fx- plastic hilt.

it could just be introductory pricing, but i find it disturbing this is the same price as the metal one.

i was curious about the differences, thank you

I think that ebay price is just that particular ebay user trying to rip people off. I'm guessing it will be $50 or less at Toys R Us.

Right on. Seems kinda pricey though. Didn't the other Ultimate FX lightsabers in the past retail for $30 to $35?

I saw one at TRU. The LEDs were very blotchy. The sound was very muffled and the hilt screamed "look at me I'm plastic"

Not worth the $60.

Doesn't the force FX version have a plastic hilt as well? (I haven't seen it in person, not released in Istanbul yet)

Does anyone have any comparison pictures between the Ultimate FX, Disney Store, and regular FX versions?

EDIT - And does anyone know the true length of each? TRU lists the Ultimate FX at 34.4 inches, the Disney Stores lists theirs as 34.5 inches...

Last edited:
I bought the ultimate to test against the Disney, Disney sold.
I know the hilt on the Disney looked 'better' but after seeing the film twice I am not so sure its more accurate, his saber hilt looked quite black and white in film.
The ultimate's sound is in a different league from the Disney, it reacts to swipes very well where the Disney just makes a constant growl with next to no swipe noises.
My daughter recognised the ultimate as a much more expensive item without seeing box etc , I think the red coloured blade on Disney makes it look more like a toy. Anyway just an alternative view from the usual 'Disney best' one.

Yes the blade of the Disney looks very toylike.You can see all the LEDs also when the Blade is activated.
And the blade is a lot shorter as the BS FX one.I have only this two and not the Ultimate one.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back