Kylo Ren helmet/costume

Risebluesun

So I just got the new Kylo Ren FX lightsaber and it has inspired me to get a Kylo Ren costume for the release of TFA and possibly Halloween. The problem is I don't know how to make this stuff and everything store bought looks like a cheap piece of crap. So I'm wondering if anyone here would be interested in making at least a nice Kylo Ren Helmet for me?

hey! do you know it happened to me as well! my girlfriend surprised me with the black series FX saber. i now have the bug, there is a great thread here about the tunic and sleeves, that same starter of that thread is doing a run of extremely accurate fabric. i have never used a sewing machine but my girlfriend has very basic sewing machine skills, i am eager to try it out...

here it is here

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=237811&highlight=kylo+ren+fabric

its a good read from start to finish, i have to double check but i think he also have public 3d print files for the saber clip and belt holster. in the beginning of the thread i think it shows him making the belt, trust me read it from start to finish it really has me hooked on tackling this, my biggest problem is i dont know if i have enough time to complete this in 4 months...

Been practising the sleeves with cheap lining fabric

IMG-20150908-WA0002.jpg

Pleating the whole square then cutting out seems to be best option.

I'm surprised no one has offered a full Kylo Ren costume in the Project Runs section yet. I'd be down for a costume since I have no costume making skills whatsoever. I have a helmet being made just need a costume.:(

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back