Dragoncon 2016

:::Reminder Today is the last day to sign up for a custom badge:::

:::Cut off will now be 8-17-2016 @ 11:59pm:::

This is the current list of people attending the RPF Meetup.
If your name isn't on this list please post "I'm attending the meetup".

If it does not say "Avatar Sent" next to your name, please check your inbox.
Other wise you can send me a PM.

Updated badge list for Member's w/Avatar Attending RPF Meet List:

Host - Matrixspoon - Avatar Sent
Co-Host - Helpfulnerd - Avatar Sent
VIP - UMOPhoto - RPF Meet Photographer - Avatar Sent

Cogai - Avatar
CorolisCosplay - Avatar
Demonsaxe - Avatar

detenten - Avatar Sent

Frank Ippolito -
ichnob - Avatar Sent
Inquistitor Peregrinus - Avatar Sent
ItalianNinja86 - Avatar Sent
Jaedena - Avatar
JamesBryan - Avatar Sent
joshspiderman23 -
JupiterThdrbolt - Avatar

max headroom - Avatar Sent
Mowsel - Avatar Sent
Narrator - Avatar Sent
Parkersandquinn - Avatar Sent
pensive - Avatar

Rebel666
RockIt - Avatar Sent
Scouser - Avatar Sent
staticweb23 - Avatar
tiga - Avatar Sent
Toolmaker - Avatar
torsoboy - Avatar Sent

tubachris85x - Avatar Sent
Uncle -
WyldKyss - Avatar Sent

Updated badge list for Members w/No Avatar Attending the RPF Meet List:
Yautjakshai - No Avatar

Last edited by a moderator:
image.jpgIs there a link to send an avatar to?

Last edited:
Thanks for pulling it together again guys, it was fun last year and I'm looking forward to meeting up again. Two weeks from tomorrow!

Thanks, I really enjoy getting everyone together...And we get to make friends and geek out...some of my closest friends I have meet from this meet up. I'm glad I started doing it...we can't wait to see you again.

I'm going to post this one last time for all the people that will be attending Dragoncon for the first time this year, this is a great resorce to know about Dragoncon and everything around, and a lot of tips that will help you out a ton...The forrum info and such is old, most the info about locations and how to travel is still the same...I hope it helps you out, like it helped me 4 years ago. Enjoy..,

Last edited by a moderator:
I probably won't make it after all :( Between watching wrestling with a buddy and the bunny hutch party my Thursday night is filling up fast. That's DragonCon's #1 problem: too much awesome happening at the same time!

I probably won't make it after all :( Between watching wrestling with a buddy and the bunny hutch party my Thursday night is filling up fast. That's DragonCon's #1 problem: too much awesome happening at the same time!

You could always stop by pick up your badge and hang out for a little bit then run, just let us know if you know that your not coming for sure. That way we don't over print badges, happens every year. Thanks in advance.

Little behind the 8-ball here. At this point I'll be at DCon and would like to attend. Yeah too late for a badge, but I think I should be able to find mine from last year.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back