[FREE PATTERN] Batman Dawn Of Justice - Free suit pattern

stopmoclay

Hi there!

So the RPF has been an amazing community to be a part of and is without a doubt where I got a start making costumes and developing my own business

As a result, to repay this community thats given me so much Im offering my Batman Dawn Of Justice suit pattern for free
It's not perfect and I welcome any and all edits and criticism but for many of you working on your own suits this may save you some money or give you some inspiration

Flat pattern with logo:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B74YYXwiGvASbXhXek5KZ2piRms

Enjoy guys!

Screenshots:

Screenshot_21.png

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_21.png

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, so I just printed this on paper to see how it folds and Im lost. Do you guys know where the ends will meet? I see the legs and arms but do you just sew one end to the other? How will the back look or go together? Are the bottom pieces the back or the legs? Thanks!

Hey guys, so I just printed this on paper to see how it folds and Im lost. Do you guys know where the ends will meet? I see the legs and arms but do you just sew one end to the other? How will the back look or go together? Are the bottom pieces the back or the legs? Thanks!

This should help you out mate

sewingguide.jpg

Attachments

• 15931-combo-spidey-references.jpg
    15931-combo-spidey-references.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 1,028
I have no idea where to start with printing. I'm in montana and we dont have as many resources. Does anyone commission these? what would it cost?

Forgot to thank you for the file, better late than never ^^

I had this beauty printed and stitched up and it really looks great, I'd be lying if I said I didn't consider never taking it off :D

Once again, thank you so much!

Forgot to thank you for the file, better late than never ^^

I had this beauty printed and stitched up and it really looks great, I'd be lying if I said I didn't consider never taking it off :D

Once again, thank you so much!

Please please post a pic. I have been considering this one. Where did you get it done?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back