Kylo Ren Voice Changer HELMET (not mask)

Howlrunner

Sr Member
Anyone come across one of these in person? Found it online at the ToysRUs website:

TRUP1928770001_CF0001.jpg

http://www.toysrus.co.uk/toys/star-wars-the-black-series-kylo-ren-voice-changer-helmet/TRUP1928770001

There is a voice changer MASK version as well, but this is apparently a full helmet (not just the front half) - it's also twice the price.

If anyone has actual in-hand pics of one I'd love to see it and see how accurate it is/could be.

EDIT: Just found on ForbiddenPlanet that this is being shipped to retailers on September 30th.

Last edited:
Ordered one of these, i have the Disney voice changer mask and am pretty impressed (for the money) but this one looks much better and i will be using it for my costume.
I think they will drop in UK around 1st October.
Disney has done a great job with their toys, the Disney Saber is fantastic, easy to mod into an accurate hilt. My biggest cost so far has been fabric!

My cheaper mask version :

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 1,439
Last edited:
The rubies being sold at Target is pretty big

Yeah, it's VERY big. I didn't even know about this one, so I will return this one from target now.

Yup, good call- http://www.calendars.com/Star-Wars/...66/?categoryId=cat2420031&seoCatId=cat2420031

Also, 25% off with coupon code RMNSEP25

Total comes to $81.18 shipped (got mine pre-ordered!)

I just PO'd it and got my confirmation. $75 for me. Can't wait for this one.

Is this like the Darth Vader one that came out a few years ago? I didn't think those were big enough to fit an adult head into.

Last edited by a moderator:
Add to cart doesnt do anything for me... did it sell out?

Just checked it again- I got to checkout and stopped there. Should be fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, it's VERY big. I didn't even know about this one, so I will return this one from target now.

I just PO'd it and got my confirmation. $75 for me. Can't wait for this one.

Is this like the Darth Vader one that came out a few years ago? I didn't think those were big enough to fit an adult head into.

Not sure about that. Fortunately (in this case perhaps) I have a small head- I can never usually buy helmets!

These are the dimensions they give, but that could just be the box.

12.5" x 10.75" x 8.5

Also, this looks like the speaker, pretty well hidden:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-09-08 at 1.23.49 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-09-08 at 1.23.49 PM.png
    125.8 KB · Views: 1,366
Last edited:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back