Kylo Ren Voice Changer HELMET (not mask)

I pre ordered mine from bigbadtoystore.com; I haven't heard anything bad from them. actually I heard they have been around for a while and that they aren't sketchy. it says that the delivery date is November.

I have Pre-sale list going on the Knight of Ren Facebook and my website. $65 plus shipping. This is for the Black series Kylo Ren Voice Changing helmet. PM me for paypal details. I have the same supplier as Entertainment Earth so when they get them, so will I. Hasbro has only said November and will not give an exact date.

https://www.facebook.com/koenigscollectibles

Last edited:
More pics and additional info:
-the helmet is a 2 piece part that can be attached by pegs
-there is an adjustable (and removable) strap inside the mask, so it can basically be adjusted to fit anyone's head.
-I put the helmet on my slam man, which is rather big in stature, so I don't think there will be any size problems for guys over 6 feet tall.
-there are two buttons on the side; (1) the voice changer button and (2) the pitch adjuster button.

View attachment 546525

View attachment 546526

View attachment 546527

View attachment 546528

View attachment 546529

View attachment 546530

Wow the last 2 pics are so nice.Looks very accurate to me.What a puppet is this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys,
I posted these up in Knights Of Ren FB page last night. I hope this may help some of you.

IMG_3050.jpgIMG_3058.jpgIMG_3059.jpgIMG_3056.jpgIMG_3055.jpgIMG_3054.jpgIMG_3053.jpgIMG_3052.jpgIMG_3051.jpgIMG_3057.jpg

There were some questions posted in KOR, so I indulged them by stripping out the interior, etc. Everything was just unscrewed and electronics still intact. Again, this would've been better if the pics were in order :p

IMG_3072.jpgIMG_3073.jpgIMG_3077.jpgIMG_3081.jpgIMG_3082.jpgIMG_3083.jpgIMG_3084.jpgIMG_3085.jpgIMG_3086.jpg

Im really not a big fan of voice changers, so I started putting things back except the upper forehead sound system, lens (plastic was 'wavy'), mic system and nose guard. Basically left was the front mask joined with the back. Without the interior sound system, it will leave 3 holes - the battery compartment lid on top of the head as well as the 2 temple switches. Battery lid could be glued / bondo'd in place (maybe black epoxy) but you have to gut the 2 temple switches thats connected to the forehead sound system and glue them to the helmet's temples as well. The absence of the interior forehead sound system will not make you use the included head liner - thats okay for me as I will replace it with a better hard hat liner. For lens, maybe those screen types with black stockings will be a better option.

Its roomier for sure and the helmet came down a bit. My eyes leveled with the upper ridge of the lens so viewing down is great but viewing up would need to arc your head up high. Not a biggie since you can adjust that depending on your liner. I could still move my 23.5" head about an inch in all directions, so headroom is nice.

Mardon (MLC)

edit: For some reason pics wont load up. I'll try it a bit later.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back