Kylo Ren Voice Changer HELMET (not mask)

I'm not sure how big since these were snapped by Press before the NYCC starts. I'm also hoping that it isn't too big. I am LOVING this though! Wish they'd ship before Halloween lol

Me too! I have mine on preorder and it's supposed to ship this month. This will be amazing for my costume if it's just not a giant bucket.

Got one from our local Toys R Us here in the Philippines. Well worth your money! The size is pretty good as well. It isn't oversized like the rubies helmet. I really do hope they do a Black Series Vader helmet one day.

Got one from our local Toys R Us here in the Philippines. Well worth your money! The size is pretty good as well. It isn't oversized like the rubies helmet. I really do hope they do a Black Series Vader helmet one day.

[url]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i63/notapplicableee/image.jpg2_zps5wzslj7d.jpg[/URL]

[url]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i63/notapplicableee/image.jpg1_zpsuemlugwa.jpg[/URL]

Looks really good!

does it feel/look like a toy?

how is the voice changer, does it have speech samples?

And any chance of seeing it being worn? (size reference)

here is my selfie. Hahaha. I'm a 5"4 skinny Asian dude. So I think it fits pretty well. There's a strap inside that could adjust it to your head.

i have never actually felt an actual prop before. But the plastic is comparable to the other masks hasbro has. There aren't any speech samples and the voice changer is similar to that of the Disney version.

Anyone have any idea of this helmet's availability in the states? I can't seem to find it available for preorder at any non-sketchy websites.

Can you take some sideviews of you wearing it please? :)

some side pictures of the helmet:

kylos1.jpg

kylos2.jpg

I set up an "Alert me when in stock" for my local Toys R us.

Seems its £80 or £85 from forbidden Planet, though release date says the 30th.

Kinda keen to get one, as it looks really good and would mean a cheaper store bought Kylo Ren costume i have seen would work much better with the accurate helmet. Though i will have to use my Master Rep Vader FX sabre as i am not spending another £200 on a sabre, ill argue he stole vaders old one...we wont know till after the film ;)

More pics and additional info:
-the helmet is a 2 piece part that can be attached by pegs
-there is an adjustable (and removable) strap inside the mask, so it can basically be adjusted to fit anyone's head.
-I put the helmet on my slam man, which is rather big in stature, so I don't think there will be any size problems for guys over 6 feet tall.
-there are two buttons on the side; (1) the voice changer button and (2) the pitch adjuster button.

k1.jpg

k2.jpg

k3.jpg

k4.jpg

k5.jpg

k6.jpg

k1.jpg

k2.jpg

k3.jpg

k4.jpg

k5.jpg

k6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back