Kylo Ren Voice Changer HELMET (not mask)

Thanks @buckrawgers, I just purchased the helmet off of Entertaninment Earth as well. Eventhough there is no image, I guessed its in the same price range and made by Hasbro. So I am hoping it is the same one as well. Thanks.

The most important thing I gotta figure out about this helmet is the size, because if it's anywhere near the rubies size then it's a pass. Age on the toysrus website goes up to 18. I am just worried that this will be a one size fits all and be huge. I have a smaller head.

Calendars says it's 12.5" x 10.75" x 8.5" which I am assuming is the box.

Also I don't know which stores this will ship to but i hope it goes to target. My plan is to snag one before anyone realizes the new product is out.

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be interesting to know how big the originalprop is.And if its huge like hell I have no problems with a prop that has the same size!;)

Adam Driver is a tall guy, 6'4"... You can bet the helmet is large.

He's actually only about 6'2", maybe 6'3" on a good posture day. Gwendoline Christie (6'3" and a half) is taller than Driver side by side.

But yeah, still a pretty tall guy. About my height on average.

I'm 5' 11" and leaner so I hope the helmet is a bit smaller but I doubt it will be. Anyone have any idea when this will drop in the states? I can't find any mention of it on US target wal-mart or toysrus sites.

Ok so i seen this helmet in person there was one in the store on force friday was 48 in the cue and i got there at 10.00pm !

the guy bought the only one, luckily he was nice to show it to me and put it on, its actually quite small but fit his rather large head, didnt get to hear the voice changer

I am going to start to head hunt the toy stores as i was informed that they are sold in the shops just not online

Ok so i seen this helmet in person there was one in the store on force friday was 48 in the cue and i got there at 10.00pm !

the guy bought the only one, luckily he was nice to show it to me and put it on, its actually quite small but fit his rather large head, didnt get to hear the voice changer

I am going to start to head hunt the toy stores as i was informed that they are sold in the shops just not online

Was this in the us? also what store was it? I am placing my bets on target or hopefully wal mart, I don't have a toysrus near.

A new pic?

23324756ez.jpg

Yes I saw this but I was thinking you could close the helmet with 2 pieces...front and back.But ok it has also not the chrome/metal areas on the face.But the voice changer mask from disney looks different:

23327684tl.jpg

I'm not sure how big since these were snapped by Press before the NYCC starts. I'm also hoping that it isn't too big. I am LOVING this though! Wish they'd ship before Halloween lol

Anybody have an idea of a release date? Every site I look at has anywhere between early October and late December.

As for the Helmet, I think it's superb. I just hope the Voice changer is better than the Disney Store version.

It's not exactly a 'Master Replicas' helmet, even though it's supposed to be Hasbro's equivalent, but it's good enough for me!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back