Hasbro Nerf First Order "E7-11" Blaster Mod

Fly4v

Sr Member
Just watched the Mexican Utube video for the deluxe first order blaster. It looks nice but the magazine is on the wrong side and kind of long. Think the first mod will be a 6 round mag repainted white. I hope it shows up on Amazon at midnight, I'm too lazy to got to Walmart.

Last edited:
Re: Nerf First Order Blaster

I saw one at Wal-Mart as well. It looks like they just added a new barrel and stock to an existing Nerf design. Really lazy in my opinion. Nothing about it is accurate.

Thanks for the info. It speaks volumes that you had them in hand and didn't purchase. Big is good ... far from accurate not so much. May get one on the first release and then hope for a bargain bin to flip the magazine and add the counter.

I had hoped that the rebel electronic blaster would get a re-release... But I guess if the storm trooper deluxe doesn't get too much love there won't be much on the Star Wars nerf front.

The blaster is up for order on amazon.com now for 39.99. Order in the next 2 hours and 30 minutes and get it on Saturday. Hope we get a $20ish price at Walmart or Target.

I quite like the look of the First Order Stormtrooper Nerf blaster pistol

seems a little more accurate than the Rifle depending on its size

these seem to only be around £12 so may pick one up

I can't find a lot of reference for the actual prop so some of these are of other toys but apparently it is made from a Glock in some kind of conversion kit

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 846
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 510
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 533
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    282.1 KB · Views: 480
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 5,969
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 502
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 452

Picked the blaster pistol up in my local toy shop for £10

given that Nerf guns usually seem to be a decent size I'd had high hopes but it's a bit undersized :(

comparing it to a full size airsoft Glock it definitely looks small

I actually still quite like it, enough to paint up for fun anyway

I saw the Blaster rifle too it looked a good size but it just doesn't look enough like the film blaster

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    282.6 KB · Views: 324
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    418.8 KB · Views: 334
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    683.7 KB · Views: 339
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    314.1 KB · Views: 317
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    441.2 KB · Views: 349
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    762 KB · Views: 369
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    704 KB · Views: 383
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    955.1 KB · Views: 387

The pictures of the pistol look nice. Local store didn't have any. They didn't even do Force Friday only normal hours with minimal decorations and even less stock. Only had one bowcaster, one vader Nerf light saber and two Deluxe Blasters. Yet they price matched toysrus.com sale so got it for $31! I kept the TRU page up on my phone since last night so it showed the discount and still in stock this morning. Now I have to wait 10 days to take it apart.

Went by the store and found the "battle buddies" (48 inch figures) and snagged some photos of his equipped blaster:

2015-09-04 12.18.39.jpg2015-09-04 12.18.44.jpg

I also grabbed the Nerf Blaster from a nearby shelf (and foolishly failed to get photos) for comparison. The back stock on the blaster is completely removable, but aside from the dart loader causing the "Hump" to be on the wrong side, some predictable sizing issues (nerf seemed like it's just proportionally bigger overall), and the obvious color changes they seemed close enough for a passable unit for a quick toss together if, like myself, you're running low on time and materials.

View attachment 524474View attachment 524475

I also grabbed the Nerf Blaster from a nearby shelf (and foolishly failed to get photos) for comparison. The back stock on the blaster is completely removable, but aside from the dart loader causing the "Hump" to be on the wrong side, some predictable sizing issues (nerf seemed like it's just proportionally bigger overall), and the obvious color changes they seemed close enough for a passable unit for a quick toss together if, like myself, you're running low on time and materials.
Thanks for the reference photos. I was thinking about pulling the stock and replacing with a PVC cap, getting a shorter mag, and repainting. Might see if I can fit some blue LEDs.

Anyone carrying the Nerf with have to be a southpaw if you want the hip holster mount.

I have a new 6 round magazine on order to replace the 12 round mag that came with the baster.

From the movie stills that are out there, Should the actual prop have a banana clip or is it straight? I think Nerf's 10 banana clip may be too long.

Oh and one of the fallouts of Force Friday was over use of cellular data looking at store websites! Opps that is money that could have been better spent elsewhere.

The 10 dart banana is definitely too long to be accurate, however it's likely matched to the scale (Nerf is much larger than screen) so it'll look alright.

That said, I considering picking one of THESE up.

A little sanding, cut off the stock, and it might make a decent base!

That new Rubies? would make a great source for the counter on the Nerf.

Probably not, the Rubies FO blaster is criminally undersized (basically kid-sized). I think WITH the Phasma stock permanently attached it's like 17.5" long, which is WAY too small.

Well, looks like the counter and other parts will be made from scratch.

For those that have yet to see the size of the Nerf Blaster minus the stock. Here is a comparison with the Episode 1 electronic droid blaster.

[url=https://postimg.org/image/wxgu6pf6x/][/URL]

Here is a 6 round magazine vs the supplied 12 round magazine, minus the over-sized receiver.

Here is the left cover removed.

[url=https://postimg.org/image/ug52zjxw9/][/URL]

Sadly, the stock is not telescopic. That confirms the need for a PVC tube extension on the back.

Last edited:

I was accused of mixing genres by working on Indiana Jones and Star Wars at the same time.....

I was able to separate the butt-stock. It is held by a plastic clip that is visible from the inside but there is no way to release it. So just bored it out with a drill and have started working on the templates to figure out the parts that need to be added.

[url=https://postimg.org/image/c1ujvkdvt/]

[/URL]

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back