WIP Iron Man Mark 46 (Civil War suit) Model

This is how I'm spending my Christmas.
image.png
I've finished modeling the helmet.
I didn't add all the grooves but the grooves I did put in there is in black cause it is easier to trace using a solder as you build using foam.

New D - 2 - Erase.png
I've also unfolded the helmet.
The template is covered to prevent anyone from enlarging it and using that to build the helmet.
The files won't be released until I am completely done with the entire armor.

Last edited:
This is how I'm spending my Christmas.
View attachment 569539
I've finished modeling the helmet.
I didn't add all the grooves but the grooves I did put in there is in black cause it is easier to trace using a solder as you build using foam.
View attachment 569540
I've also unfolded the helmet.
The template is blurred to prevent anyone from enlarging it and using that to build the helmet.
The files won't be released until I am completely done with the entire armor.

Would you consider doing a higher poly version for those of us wanting to 3d print? =) regardless, it looks great!

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

get_thumbnailASKWSC1C.jpg

Hello, first of all thank you can make Mark 46. I am a lover · Iron Man has been a prior version of the production of paper · now finally saved enough money to buy a 3D printer, so very much like to print a complete set of armor. Come on! I'll be all the time concerned about your

===========================================================================================

안녕하세요, 우선 당신이 마크 (46) 할 수 있습니다 감사합니다. 그래서 매우 갑옷의 완전한 세트를 인쇄하려면, 연인 · 아이언 맨은 종이의 생산 · 3D 프린터를 구입하는 지금 마지막으로 저장된 충분한 돈의 이전 버전이었다입니다. 어서! 내가 염려하는 모든 시간이 될 것이다 당신의

I've started my build of the helmet today. I've tried using sintra for this but I just couldn't handle that material properly.
So here I am, using foam for this build but I have reinforced the back side of this faceplate with sintra and will do the same for the rest of the helmet.
image.jpeg

Would you consider doing a higher poly version for those of us wanting to 3d print? =) regardless, it looks great!

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

View attachment 569556

Hello, first of all thank you can make Mark 46. I am a lover · Iron Man has been a prior version of the production of paper · now finally saved enough money to buy a 3D printer, so very much like to print a complete set of armor. Come on! I'll be all the time concerned about your

===========================================================================================

안녕하세요, 우선 당신이 마크 (46) 할 수 있습니다 감사합니다. 그래서 매우 갑옷의 완전한 세트를 인쇄하려면, 연인 · 아이언 맨은 종이의 생산 · 3D 프린터를 구입하는 지금 마지막으로 저장된 충분한 돈의 이전 버전이었다입니다. 어서! 내가 염려하는 모든 시간이 될 것이다 당신의

I am still a beginner in modeling so trying to make this high poly and dividing the parts for 3D printing will be hard for me.
I could try but I can't guarantee you that I will make the 3D print files available.

10380756_10205177731544733_2722990596276574998_n.jpg
All I've got left to do on this helmet is sanding it and adding structures on the inside using sintra.

New E - 3 - WM.PNG
I've finished modeling the chest and the back. I'll soon move onto modeling the arms.

IMG_1915.PNGIMG_1916.PNGIMG_1917.PNG
Here are the chest and back unfolded. I've covered the template to prevent anyone from enlarging it and using that to build. I've also changed the red color of the helmet to a brighter shade.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back