Injustice Deathstroke Helmet (with personal tweaks) WIP

TheTbagmonster

Hey everyone! This is my first offical thread, and i'm glad I finally decided to post what I am creating with Pepakura: An Injustice Deathstroke helmet, along with my personal modifications, mostly once done. Thanks for viewing! Please give feedback, as I also could use a little guidence.

So, because I started this project a few months ago, here are some pictures from that time frame, up until now. Note that I did not have plain white cardstock on hand, and as a result had to use multi-colored paper :p
The final colors will be gray and black.

IMG_3632.JPG IMG_3580.JPG IMG_3581.JPG IMG_3607.JPG IMG_3611.JPG IMG_3631.JPG IMG_3661.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3662.JPG
    IMG_3662.JPG
    137.6 KB · Views: 117
more filler in the dents. You can use more bondo or a spot filler. It'll just be an endless cycle of filling dents, sanding it down and repeating until you are satisfied with the smoothness.

Great, thanks! Is the spot filler necessary though? Because right now I only have the Bondo Body Filler.

Great, thanks! Is the spot filler necessary though? Because right now I only have the Bondo Body Filler.

Keep using bondo if that's all you have. Spot filler is handy when you're down to small nicks dents or scratches since it comes in a tube and you don't need to mix a new batch of bondo.

Keep using bondo if that's all you have. Spot filler is handy when you're down to small nicks dents or scratches since it comes in a tube and you don't need to mix a new batch of bondo.

Ohh I see. I have some decent sized dents so thank you for the info :)

Pretty late, but hello! I'm guessing you're using the red hood injustice concept file?
i believe he is using JFcustoms foam file. http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=148889&highlight=injusticeits the same file I was using until it collapsed today from the resin so I will be starting over again.because it is a foam file it does require a little bit of tweaking with the unfold. which is where his personal tweaks comes fromto bad hes gone, would love to see the finished project

i believe he is using JFcustoms foam file. http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=148889&highlight=injusticeits the same file I was using until it collapsed today from the resin so I will be starting over again.because it is a foam file it does require a little bit of tweaking with the unfold. which is where his personal tweaks comes fromto bad hes gone, would love to see the finished project
Oh i see. Tried kind of converting it from foam to paper but got too lazy and went with the red hood concept file instead. Probably gonna work around it haha. Thanks! Oh, keep me posted on your work as well. Would really love to see how it turns out!

Sent from my LG-H961N using Tapatalk

Hey there! I know I'm late, but I just wanted to say yes - that is the file I used indeed. And as for the project, a few complications came up during the making and I eventually decided to move on to something else for the time being that better interested me, which just so happens to be a Phase II Clone Trooper helmet. I may come back to the Deathstroke helmet later on, but for now, I'm extremely set on getting this clone helmet done. I'll be sure to make a thread once I'm done for those who might like to see it/ have questions, but since I'm going off to college in less than a month, I can't guarentee that it'll be anytime soon. Expect something though! P.S., thank you guys for your interest!

I plan on doing this same mask.
I had a few ideas thought. I want to make the "eye patch" a separate piece and secure on, so it's not 'molded' but attached. also i want to see about making the back of the mask removable to easier wear. thought maybe embedding magnets so that it easily clicks on and can pull off with relative ease.

great work. out of curiosity, did you make a mold or no?

Hey there! Sorry for the late reply - been knee deep in schoolwork. I really like your idea with the eye patch and the back of the helmet; definitely go for it! Also, I have never thought about doing magnets, but now looking back, that would've been a great way to go about it. And to answer your question, no, I did not make a mold; this is someone else's custom file, and Katinski above has linked the file I used - thank you for the compliment!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back