Kylo Ren Hasbro Force FX Lightsaber

Kylash

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
From Target:
087-06-3672 Toy Construc E7 Force FX Light $149.99
087-06-3674 Star Wars Kylo Ren Frc FX Light $199.99

I'm super excited for the Kylo Ren FX saber. Wasnt sure they'd do one this early. I'm guessing the larger price is because of the 2 little side blades. Really hope these are removable blade type that Hasbro made last.

Anyone have any predictions on how this will turn out? Though I doubt it, I hope the blades arent just smooth, but are kind of wavey or flame textured.

Last edited:
Dude! I can't effing wait for them to release that Force FX Kylo.

I'm thinking the side blades might be laser etched with wavy lines, but its gotta have that removable blade feature.

Too bad you don't have the other number from their website.
For example Kit Fisto = 16297170
or one that's not fully in the system nor on the site
Darth Vader (Removeable blade) = 16297171

Saw the force Fx saber yesterday, i was a bit confused as it looks nothing like the version seen in the films, its more like a modified version of the saber Luke lost. It kinda fits in the with some of the story leaks that kylo is hunting for for relics, and modifying them for his own use.

Last edited:
Yoda and Vader are being reissued with some new features and stands. Not sure if they are the removable blade versions.

Saw the force Fx saber yesterday, i was a bit confused as it looks nothing like the version seen in the films, its more like a modified version of the saber Luke lost. It kinda fits in the with some of the story leaks that kylo is hunting for for relics, and modifying them for his own use.

Was it the Kylo Ren saber or the "Toy Construc E7 Force FX Light"? Because that sounds more like the Contruct FX saber.

So the hilt doesn't look like this?

CCwUTQZUMAAD0qS.jpg

First run of the new hasbros will be Luke ANH, Yoda and Vader ANH with the 'newer' tech.

Hopefully these will be more screen accurate with removable blades.

There's no box lol never than 2 feet in that product layout... A force fx saber box will be longer than that... Now there are collapsable sabers in that picture you posted... There will be fx sabers on Friday, but the picture you provided does not have any. Trust me... I used to make these for a living.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back