I'm new so, HELP ME? +ArkhamKnight DLC BatmanBeyond Files :)

superher0g33k

Hey everyone, I've been making costumes and props for a while now so I thought I'd get an RPF account. Anyways, I found these really cool Batman Arkham Knight Future/Batman Beyond Pep Files (They're not mine), but they're not unfolded so if someone could help that would be nice please and thank you!!! :) Here is the link:

BAK - Batman Beyond - Download - 4shared - Cosplay Foam Elefante

Capture.GIF
Once you have finished unfolding them, please make sure u post them on this thread. Thanks.
Superher0g33k out

Attachments

• tttfy.GIF
    tttfy.GIF
    225.5 KB · Views: 1,648
  • arkham-knight-620x400.jpg
    arkham-knight-620x400.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 734
  • maxresdefault (1).jpg
    maxresdefault (1).jpg
    290.2 KB · Views: 3,064
Last edited:
Btw, I didn't mean to post this in the marvel category. This is my first thread and I didn't mean to that. I'm still getting a feel for the buttons lol

Hey man, welcome to the RPF!

As a fair warning: you may not get the response that you desire. It isn't that everyone here is unhelpful or selfish (quite the opposite actually), but few of us are saints. What you're asking for is a sizable job, and one of us would have to put our own lives and/or projects aside for a few hours to help you out. What you may want to do is post this in the "Want To Buy" forum (under the "Classifieds" section). There are plenty of independent 3D modelers on this site who charge VERY reasonable prices for their time. You get the result you want, and said artist gets something for their time/effort.

I want to be clear: I'm not saying "Don't just go begging for favors!" I'm suggesting a course of action that is highly more likely to yield your desired result, in a much shorter time frame than simply waiting and hoping that someone who comes across this thread has the time, skill, and will to help you out.

Thanks Vox, but i bet u didn't know that im like only 14 and dont have paypal or whatever but thanks for the suggestion.

Last edited:
Hey man, welcome to the RPF!

As a fair warning: you may not get the response that you desire. It isn't that everyone here is unhelpful or selfish (quite the opposite actually), but few of us are saints. What you're asking for is a sizable job, and one of us would have to put our own lives and/or projects aside for a few hours to help you out. What you may want to do is post this in the "Want To Buy" forum (under the "Classifieds" section). There are plenty of independent 3D modelers on this site who charge VERY reasonable prices for their time. You get the result you want, and said artist gets something for their time/effort.

I want to be clear: I'm not saying "Don't just go begging for favors!" I'm suggesting a course of action that is highly more likely to yield your desired result, in a much shorter time frame than simply waiting and hoping that someone who comes across this thread has the time, skill, and will to help you out.

Hey thanks Vox but i bet u didnt know that im only like 14 so i dont have paypal or whatever but thanks for the suggestion

Arkham knight batman beyond/future costume help!!!

Hello, its me again, I'm posting this again because the last one didn't attract a lot of attention. The batman beyond skin in arkham knight looks really cool as u all know. I fpound some 3d files on 4shared of that skin but they're not unfolded so it would be nice if i could get some help converting them into pep files because i dont know how. thnx

Here is the link to the files: http://www.4shared.com/zip/_CI_H_pJce/BAK_-_Batman_Beyond.htm

Attachments

• maxresdefault (1).jpg
    maxresdefault (1).jpg
    290.2 KB · Views: 470
  • arkham-knight-620x400.jpg
    arkham-knight-620x400.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 995
  • tttfy.GIF
    tttfy.GIF
    225.5 KB · Views: 671
  • Capture.GIF
    Capture.GIF
    214 KB · Views: 535
Re: Arkham knight batman beyond/future costume help!!!

Buddy I know that you're new, but starting a completely new thread for the same exact thing probably isn't a good idea. If you believe that your thread needs more attention than bump it. Results take time mate. Cheers.

I really want to see how this progresses!
I want to make the flashpoint skin for my cosplay, specifically the Arkham Knight version!

I've never pepped anything in paper, so someone else would need to do it that way, but these models are pretty cool. I'd love to unfold for foam once I finish a few things, and if nobody else has done it by then, I'll unfold that way.

Really cool suit.

I've never pepped anything in paper, so someone else would need to do it that way, but these models are pretty cool. I'd love to unfold for foam once I finish a few things, and if nobody else has done it by then, I'll unfold that way.

Really cool suit.
Thanks for sharing dude, I'd rather have a version for foam too because it's a lot simpler to build and cheaper. It would be really really really AWESOME if u could unfold it for foam.

I simplified the back armor's geometry a bit and unfolded each individual piece for it. I just want to put it back together now so it can all be scaled at once. I'll try to upload that tonight after work.

I simplified the back armor's geometry a bit and unfolded each individual piece for it. I just want to put it back together now so it can all be scaled at once. I'll try to upload that tonight after work.
Omg! Omg! Omg! thank u! thank u! thank u! U r awesome! I bet u didn't know that ur doing work for a 14 year old XD lol. Keep at it bro, I really enjoy helping hands. Thanks again!

BeyondBackPep.JPG

http://www.4shared.com/file/1giEOhPJce/Akham_Knight_-_Beyond_Back_Arm.html
Scaled for a 6'0" Batman. Some of those smaller pieces are going to have to be cut out of thinner craft foam but some bigger pieces will need to be in maybe 6mm to get the thickness.

View attachment 523885

http://www.4shared.com/file/1giEOhPJce/Akham_Knight_-_Beyond_Back_Arm.html
Scaled for a 6'0" Batman. Some of those smaller pieces are going to have to be cut out of thinner craft foam but some bigger pieces will need to be in maybe 6mm to get the thickness.
Thanks dude, i love how you say u want to work on it more because i'm 14 thats amazing thank you :) thank u for unfolding it man, keep up the good work and no ur not a crap, one day later isnt a big deal and besides, its not like halloween is around the corner. JK im actually going as ironman, if u want u can check me out superher0g33k on instagram and thank u again, i really really really appreciate it

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe you should look into doing it yourself. I'm sure there are videos on YouTube you check out. Like someone already said, your kind of asking a lot.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back