LF reference images:Pym Particles Discs and Shrink Gun

Angelofdoubt

Looking for reference images for the Pym Particles Discs and the Shrink Gun from Ant-man (2015).Will post any I find as well.
Thanks a ton!

Pym_Disc.png

Pym_Discs_Hot_Toys.JPG

Shrink_Gun.png

Looking for reference images for the Pym Particles Discs and the Shrink Gun from Ant-man (2015).Will post any I find as well.
Thanks a ton!

View attachment 509164

View attachment 509166

View attachment 509165

I was looking at making a set of these myself to go with the Pym Particle vial I've been collaborating with CPTRogers on.

They are smaller than I first thought, but don't look to be that hard to re-create, some laser cut 2mm thick styrene sheet in the basic shape and a laser cut disc of red or blue acrylic bevelled slightly at the edges and you've got yourself a shrink/grow disc!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi I'm new to the rod and I wanted wanted to know if there was any chance that you had started on this project and if you had any images of your progress. I don't have very many tools or a big buget and I was looking for ideas on making some of these on my own

- - - Updated - - -

I mean rpf

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back