Hot Toys Stark Mansion

2016 UPDATE

This was a pretty slow year, I think I added a total of 6 figures in the second half of 2016.

But every new addition help to flesh out the Mansion and eventually it will be full and I will be able to move onto Wayne Mannor

HOA%20HPP%20107_zps9uxshcln.jpg

Mr Lee himself, finally in his proper place with a **** eating grin

HOA%20HPP%20108_zpsnjj2aghe.jpg

I also added Nick Fury and a Jane Foster Head Sculpt to a cleaned up Sucker Punch Amber Body

HOA%20HPP%20109_zpscnqavviw.jpg

Antman checking out some Armor

HOA%20HPP%20110_zpsqfhysdv4.jpg

The wine cellar was updated the most. I obviously added Shotgun and Sneaky but I also rearange the armors and I like this set up better

HOA%20HPP%20111_zpshekmkqhy.jpg

Last edited:
Final test video of my remote controlled lighting project that cost less then $20 but took a lot of time to install due to the complex nature of running the wires internally

Last edited by a moderator:
incredible display and collection! the Hulkbuster looks great! where did you get the wurlitzer jukebox miniature? did it come with one of the figures? or custom made?

Thanks

I like when people notice the odd items such as the juke box.

It was advertised as a "vintage British radio" on eBay for around $10 so I took a chance and bough it.

It's an amazing display.

I'd love to build something like it someday but if I did my wife would definitely kill me.

...that and the cat would probably destroy it 20 minutes after I went to bed.

Thor: "By the All father....! Flee Stark! Tis' the Fenris Cat! The time of Ragnarok is upon us!"

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back