Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom

Unless theres something really cool done by the ending, the trailer kinda gives it away that Chris Pratt and his dino friend will save the day.

of course I'll see it....

But this new trailer shows me something completely different than I thought I would see, and I'm not sure I'll like it.

Agreed, it has a very Lost World vibe to it

Kristen that’s how I felt, too.

I’m in the minority in that the early trailers actually appealed to me...but this new one?? To me it looks like some kind of black market dinosaur trade going on? I don’t know...sounds pretty bad to me.

Last edited:
Kristen that’s how I felt, too.

I’m in the minority in that the early trailers actually appealed to me...but this new one?? To me it looks like some kind of black market dinosaur trade going on? I don’t know...sounds pretty bad to me.

That's pretty much exactly whats going on. If you look at one of the later trailers. (The one before this) there's a part you can pause on a guy standing in front of an auction board that says 'online bidding available' with the name of the new dinosaur on it.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back