Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom

giphy.gif

Has the real freak’n trailer come out yet? I’m tired of seeing these staged ones...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The characters in the JW movies just seem like cartoons. The dinosaur effects look great but if the story and characters are weak then it's a waste

Something about this trailer seems off. It feels incomplete and yet they really show almost in its entirety one single action set from start to finish at the end.

Something about this trailer seems off. It feels incomplete and yet they really show almost in its entirety one single action set from start to finish at the end.

Spot on. The teaser for the trailer felt more like a trailer than this did and showed more of the film than this did.

So they built the super successful new island on an active volcano.... oookkaaaayy...

And im a little disappointed this isnt the war dinosaurs hinted at in Jurassic World. I wanted to see Dino Riders.

I was looking forward to this trailer and while it wasn't bad, it didn't really excite me either. I'll still see it though, if only for the dinos and Bryce.

To me, this doesn't look any better or worse than the last three. I think something like Jurassic Part is kind of like JAWS--it only works one time. After that it is just plain exploitation.

Meanwhile, at Lucasfilm...

I know Treverrow wrote this but didn’t direct and her husband is the Producer!

Attachments

• 6A2773B1-1FD7-462E-9B19-7C3D30FFD80D.png
    6A2773B1-1FD7-462E-9B19-7C3D30FFD80D.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 176
Last edited:
Man, I'm one of the few who liked JW a lot and didn't understand everyone's griping. But this? This looks like an utter catastrophe. Like, worse than Lost World, maybe on par with JP3.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back