Mad Max And Impertor Furiosa Cosplay (fury road)

MadBlake

So I've started a new thread on this, I had been posting pictures on the Mad Max costume thread but decided to make my own thread on this mini photo shoot we did. By the way wanted to thank everyone who contributed to that Thread, and also a big shout out to @comicguy who started such a helpful thread making are cosplay remotely possible. So we had a mini photo shoot the other day are usual photographer couldn't make it out to us so we took some liberties in debuting our upgraded versions, hopefully he is available soon and we will have better shots. but here is a little tease for you guys. If you guys have any questions on anything for either costume don't hesitate to ask, I will be glad to answer any and all posts.

photo 1 (2).JPGphoto 2 (2).JPGphoto 3 (1).JPGphoto 4 (1).JPG

More Pictures coming soon and I'll make sure to post pics of individual items and how they we're altered or made. Thanks again guys! and as always Witness Me!!!

Last edited:
They both look great! I'm also very jealous of your shooting location. I'm working on a Max cosplay myself and I'm struggling to find a suitably post-apocalyptic, desert-y looking location to get pictures.

They both look great! I'm also very jealous of your shooting location. I'm working on a Max cosplay myself and I'm struggling to find a suitably post-apocalyptic, desert-y looking location to get pictures.

Ironically there is a forest right behind that rubble mound lol, we got lucky and found a construction sight and the weather was very desert like (thought I was going to die in that jacket)

Ironically there is a forest right behind that rubble mound lol, we got lucky and found a construction sight and the weather was very desert like (thought I was going to die in that jacket)

The closest I think I'll be able to come is an abandoned gas station near where I live, which seems pretty appropriate for Mad Max even if it does have a very lush forest behind it and a busy, very much not abandoned street in front of it.

Great costumes! I've started work on Furiosa but I've put it temporarily on hold until next year because I don't think I'll have time to fit it in with the other costumes I'm already working on for this year. But hopefully I can get it done for next year (and then find a suitable spot for a photo shoot, lol)! I can't wait to see more pics. :)

I think I worked harder on her Cosplay than my own :wacko
photo.JPG
And I'm still not satisfied with her arm, currently sketching up blue prints for a new one... [sigh] the things we put ourselves through...

Love the photos! I have to ask, for Furiosa did you and your lady go with a black color scheme for the pants and boots, or brown? It's hard to tell with the lighting in your photos, but its just as hard to tell with the lighting in some of the movie stills...

awesome work! I'm currently working on an Immortan Joe cosplay for myself, and a Furiosa cosplay for my lady, so any progress or build shots you have of the arm would be most appreciated! I have a basic idea of how I plan on tackling it, but I'm always interested in seeing how others did!

Love the photos! I have to ask, for Furiosa did you and your lady go with a black color scheme for the pants and boots, or brown? It's hard to tell with the lighting in your photos, but its just as hard to tell with the lighting in some of the movie stills...

sorry it took me so long to reply, haven't checked this thread in awhile. Anyways I we used black, but I weathered the stuff myself with brown tinted dirt form a baseball field, giving it that dark brown impression. hope that helps ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks aeonpulse we actually had an article written about us and the pictures on there are great. here's the link has really good shots and explanation of things as well

http://thecreatorsproject.vice.com/blog/the-best-mad-max-furiosa-costume-is-made-of-real-car-parts

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back