"Attack on Titan" Full Trailer Up!!!

Got a chance to see part one of this movie. :facepalm pretty much sums it up.

A major character from the manga/anime is replaced by a new character (Shikishima instead of Levi). The obvious romance that's going to happen between Mikasa and Eren which is just wrong. And a possible romance budding between Sasha and Armin which is even more wrong. Not even sure if I want to watch part 2 when it comes out. But I probably will.....

So I watched this thing, having no love or loyalty to either the cartoon or comic book, but some basic knowledge of them and a handful of details.

Rollicking laugh riot from start to finish, 10/10. Except I wasn't supposed to be laughing, at least I'm pretty sure. Yeah there were a few minutes of cringe humor in lieu of character development, but those parts I just spent cringing. If you are invested in this franchise, plug your ears and close your eyes and wait a few years until this is long forgotten. If you don't care, are into shadenfreude, or a masochist, go watch this immediately. Bonus points to the comic relief fat boy who could suplex titans.

I'm sorry, but this is the kindest I can be without completely debasing myself.

I can't believe I never heard of this.

I'm definitely going to grab the anime, but the live action film looks amazing.

Can't wait to see this.

The anime is on Netflix...

Thanks. I started watching it, then skipped to the movie.

The movie was cool.... the effects are kind of weird. Not horrible though. In fact, the idea of the Titans is pretty terrifying.

I'll definitely check out the second part (End of the World). In the meantime I'll probably watch the rest of the anime. I wish the Netflix one had an English dub option.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back