Who makes an accurate Darth Vader ROTJ lightsaber?

Joker

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I doubt I could afford a complete Darth Vader lightsaber from Return Of The Jedi so I would like to know if anyone makes a really accurate replica? I would like one made with a graflex so it would have accurate recharge ports but with the current prices a reproduction graflex would be fine. If you know of anyone or if you have an MR hilt you would like to sell please let me know. Thank you.

vader-rotj1.gif

So I just wonder ... is this an inquiry about who's making the accurate parts to put together a DV ROTJ G R A F L E X yourself? ... In which case you need to be patient until Roy and I have time to work on all those pieces to see what's feasible to produce, since nobody is offering those at the moment, however if this is just an inquiry about getting your hands on a completed lightsaber then perhaps the WTB section in the Junkyard of this forum is more approriate for that kind of a request, do you agree? :)

Chaim

I’m a quadriplegic so a completed hilt would be preferred but if a kit would be more accurate I could probably find someone to finish it for me.

I see ... if and when Roy and I start to put the kit parts together, we'd be more than happy to assist and complete it with a G R A F L E X or replica flash for you ... it just will take some time before we have all the needed parts replicated and it also depends on demand for those parts as well . . . meanwhile you could still post a WTB in the Junkyard for a MR ROTJ and I'll have a look out on ebay for you as well if something pops up ... :)

Chaim

I see that Pastor Jedi makes a Vader ROTJ lightsaber, anyone buy one and is it accurate? Thanks.

I see that Pastor Jedi makes a Vader ROTJ lightsaber, anyone buy one and is it accurate? Thanks.

I don't believe anyone is selling kit parts right now... Roy at wanawanga (as said above) has been working on something with Chaim, but other than that, I haven't seen anything.

I have a kit on a replica graflex from a run a while back, not pastor jedi, the name escapes me... That one was great (maybe Elvistrooper?)

Anyway, hopefully the ROTJ kit from Roy and Chaim will be coming soon. I have 3 versions (scratch built, kit on a replica graflex, and older inaccurate kit on an aluminum base, and half a kit I'm needing parts for)

Roman is going to look at getting the Graflex Replicas to come with holes pre-drilled so then a Roy/Sym-Cha kit could finish it off.

Korbanth is going to offer his incredible ROTJ FX hilt at the first of the year as well. I had one and it was awesome.

Tom

Years they told us that this one was the Vader ROTJ herosaber.But today we know that its not.
So what is this?The stunt?

I'm just looking for an accurate hilt, it doesn't need to hold a blade or electronics. Looks like Pastor Jedi's website was taken down.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back