Mr Robot

I was hooked, and completely loyal for season 1..

Season 2 threw me around, back and forth how I felt about the show and what it was doing/where it was going.

(one part of me says, WTF?.. these guys are uber geeks/nerds...etc.. all this killing and what not wasnt believable for me)

(another part of me understands its TV and they have to do something to keep it going)

Season 3 has just been 'meh' for me so far.

(for me).. it needs to tone down on the 'action jackson', and get back to the hacking/techy stuff from season 1.

but I may also be a bit biased, I dont really care for 'Darlene' or 'Angela' ................................or 'Dom/Dominique'..... LOL

:)

PLEASE do not be fooled by the weird second season! I was in the same boat but I stuck with it. Season 3 was even better than season 1 IMHO. I will admit I had to rewatch seasons 1 & 2 to get me back up to speed and they go a lot better together without the week wait in between episodes. There is a time travel element but it's not what you think. Maybe. I don't want to say too much to ruin it.

Not time travel... it has to do with the multiverse theory. I also went back and re-watched seasons 1 & 2 and the subject is touched upon more than once. A specific example is in the conversation that Dom and Whiterose have when the FBI goes to China.

I didnt even know!

I will be watching tonight.

I watched the two (three?) 4 minute trailers.. and started the first episode.. (got caught up and didnt finish).

Seems like they are cleaning things up QUICK!... lol

I was a die hard fan fir the first season. LOVED IT!.. then they started to get a little crazy (too much hype/money is my stance).. and not very realistic 'hacker' stuff...(not the actual hacks/tech stuff.. but more of the scenarios these type of folks would find themselves in or do.. (ie; murders..uzi's..etc)

I hope they get back to some of that tech part of show.

I just watched all the previous seasons again. I think I liked his stint in prison the least. It was fun seeing Jake Busey lol!

The prison season was my least favorite as well..

I did/do appreciate some of the episodes (AFTER the fact though...not at the time I didnt) ALF...etc..

The first season/few episodes were just so great for/to me... I think I had a really high expectation going forward.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back