Looking For Medabots Life Size Tinpet

CG1789

So I don't think this should be in Costumes or Models. So I'm a huge fan from when Medabots first aired and recently watched them all again. Now that I have room for a 'Nerd Cave' I figured I would actually make or get a custom life sized Medabot. I am currently just looking for the Tinpet as I haven't finished designing the armor to put on a Tinpet. One problem though. I can't find Life Sized Tinpets or DIY Life Sized Tinpet Instructions/Papercraft. So can anyone help? If you have no clue what I'm talking about just search the web for 'Medabots Tinpets' and you'll see what I mean. There is a 'guide' to make it but the download for them doesn't seem to work for me no matter how many computers I try to download it on. Thanks in advance everyone.

This Might be late enough answering or posting to, but did you ever have any luck? I'm currently working on building a life size Metabee and not sure yet if I'll go the accurate Tinpet under body route or a custom under skeleton for more articulation where possible.

This Might be late enough answering or posting to, but did you ever have any luck? I'm currently working on building a life size Metabee and not sure yet if I'll go the accurate Tinpet under body route or a custom under skeleton for more articulation where possible.

That’s funny as I’m doing the same at the moment haha, I’ve been wanting to do a life size version but using abit more tech so it actually moves. I’ve been thinking in just doing the tinpet. I was thinking of going the proper tinpet route with electronics under neath the actual tinpet but will need to work it out how etc

That’s funny as I’m doing the same at the moment haha, I’ve been wanting to do a life size version but using abit more tech so it actually moves. I’ve been thinking in just doing the tinpet. I was thinking of going the proper tinpet route with electronics under neath the actual tinpet but will need to work it out how etc
Unlike when Medabots first came out, the technology is now commonly available to build a semblance of one.
With 3d printers and such, budget and knowledge is now the only restrictions (oh and weapons).

I'm only hoping to do a 1:1 scale display model, probably will model the tinpet or atleast all visible elements, maybe add some lights or changeable parts for posing,

Unlike when Medabots first came out, the technology is now commonly available to build a semblance of one.
With 3d printers and such, budget and knowledge is now the only restrictions (oh and weapons).

Not everyone can afford a 3D printer though :/ and we could use airsoft as weapons as they’re light and can be cheap, but would prefer paintball ideally

- - - Updated - - -

I'm only hoping to do a 1:1 scale display model, probably will model the tinpet or atleast all visible elements, maybe add some lights or changeable parts for posing,
If you need any help at all let me know, we could do one together and learn from each other

Not everyone can afford a 3D printer though :/ and we could use airsoft as weapons as they’re light and can be cheap, but would prefer paintball ideally

- - - Updated - - -

If you need any help at all let me know, we could do one together and learn from each other

I'm lucky to have my own 3D printer on hand with a second hopefully coming in a month or two, though currently looking at other production methods as a full scale one would take a month straight of non stop printing for quality pieces at the current settings I print at.

I'd definitely be up for co-working together too, swapping notes and such back and forth :)

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back