Punisher (Bernthal) Daredevil Season 2

Better quality image of the Bernthal Skull Logo-

bernthal-skull.jpg

I also love how there are little shotgun shell loops along the side of the main teeth area that replicate the look of the Punisher belt from his first appearance costume-
vest-light.jpg$_32.JPG

Last edited:
Anyone else notice that the vest he wears prior to the final vest is behind the final vest in those images?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All i could find myself is this promo picture so i tried taking a screenshot but the only time you can see the final costume is quite tiny and not very bright :/

Clipboarder.2016.03.24.pngskull.jpg

I'm currently working on the costume myself and have also made some sewing patters if you're interested :)

nick darings pictures were also quite helpful to determine the shapes of the shoulder parts and make more sense of the leather flaps on the side :)

Anyone else notice that the vest he wears prior to the final vest is behind the final vest in those images?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, as soon as I saw that pic I noticed the side straps from the 5.11 Tac Tec vest. I love the idea that the "new" vest is just a skin over the old one but hate the idea that I already own a Grey 5.11 plate carrier for my Jurassic World ACU gear, because these things are pricy.

What are you guys looking at for trench coats? His is quite obviously leather though making out much detail beyond that is pretty difficult.

Anyone recognize this tread pattern? They are not Bates ZR-8, these are from the first season of Bernthal's Punisher on Netflix.
IMG_0979.JPG

IMG_0979.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back