Punisher (Bernthal) Daredevil Season 2

Sundowner

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So it looks like Jon is sporting a faded military field jacket. Definitely not an original but maybe a updated reproduction or inspired by a military field jacket.

jon-bernthal-pictured-as-the-punisher-on-daredevil-set-04.jpgjon-bernthal-pictured-as-the-punisher-on-daredevil-set-05.jpgjon-bernthal-pictured-as-the-punisher-on-daredevil-set-02.jpg
jon-bernthal-pictured-as-the-punisher-on-daredevil-set-01.jpgjon-bernthal-pictured-as-the-punisher-on-daredevil-set-03-1.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Punisher (Berntha) Daredevil Season 2

looks like its based on the m65 field jacket. a lot of different companies make this style of jacket. so finding the right one will be a matter of identifying what is unique about his jacket.

Re: Punisher (Berntha) Daredevil Season 2

I've been searching and I haven't found a jacket that is dead on. I think the costume department added the different buttons and dyed the jacket. There are some unique stitching patterns near the crease of the elbow as well.

The search continues!

Fan art
472f71e4e96808357cb4ac1e1a6487a1.jpg

Alright, I so want this vest. Because all other parts of the costume are fairly easy to replicate.

Here's a screengrab of the vest he modifies an episode later by spraypainting a skull on it.

punisher_base_vest.pngthe-skull-is-on-check-out-the-punisher-and-elektra-s-new-costumes-in-daredevil-season-2-879863.jpg

Haven't watched any of the episodes, but the vest looks awesome. I made a basic pattern for the general outline of the vest, the other bits look like add-ons's so I didn't bother on trying to draw those lol. Made this on my mobile so I apologize in advance if it's a bit crappy haha!
IMG_20160321_113541.jpg

Haven't watched any of the episodes, but the vest looks awesome. I made a basic pattern for the general outline of the vest, the other bits look like add-ons's so I didn't bother on trying to draw those lol. Made this on my mobile so I apologize in advance if it's a bit crappy haha!
View attachment 606125

This actually looks almost like a very generic and basic vest. What would these addons be made of?

I mean, remove all the pouches from this, add some sort of armour plating? And am I right to assume that there's a zip in the front? I'm honestly not sure.

Although, it could be a Molle vest with the Molle-parts covered with plating.

EDIT: Unless... Look at the clasps on the shoulders and the waist. Could it be something like this?

Last edited:
The shotgun shell holders look like they're slipped over a strap, and the bits where the skull eyes are look like some sort of holsters snapped/clipped on to me. Very different than any other molle vests and plated vests you find on Google. It might have a zip or velcro front enclosure, but can't be 100% on which one. Hopefully we get more info on it anyway :cool

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back