1/350 Enterprise

Offroadwrangler

I am currently on a 1/350 Enterprise build. This is a wonderful kit ( as many of you already know ) but i am encountering a problem that i would hope someone would be able to shed some light on. I am at a point where i am applying the Aztec Decals for the model, but whenever i transfer the decal onto the model, none of the actual patterns are showing up. It almost seems as if they dissapear from the decal as soon as i remove it from the paper it is attached to.

I have read the directions to apply the decals several times to ensure that i am doing it to their specifications and i honestly cant seem to figure out what is wrong.
The only thing i could possibly think would be the problem would be the fact that i went a different route of the paint job with a light greyish color. Are these decals so finiky that they will only show when the specified white paint is applied? I only ask this because i a seperate star trek model ship on here with a silver paint job and aztec decals applied and they showed up wonderfully.

Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back