Solo: A Star Wars Story

Trouble is, there isn't enough time between this film and ANH for all that weathering to happen naturally. And even if it did, it's so weathered that even if they had painted over the blue, some of it would be revealed again.

They should have come up with red stripes that happen to hit all of the red panels that remain in ANH.

Better yet.. Why change it at all?

Do they have to change everything in every movie?

Whats next 3" lightsaber cheese cutters?

Characters change enough in the movies to that you dont have to add changed props too.

Trouble is, there isn't enough time between this film and ANH for all that weathering to happen naturally. And even if it did, it's so weathered that even if they had painted over the blue, some of it would be revealed again.

They should have come up with red stripes that happen to hit all of the red panels that remain in ANH.

Who's to say that once you pop off some of those panels there's a bit of weathering already there.....Lando could have bought, won or stolen her & pimped her up,...made it his own

Once Han gets her,....he strips off that tacky **** back to the way she was in ROTS

J

Han will probably crash the Falcon, total the front mandibles (which will then need to be shortened because of the damage) and, of course, receive his chin scar in the process...

I'll accept this as my final answer

Or Lando, thats why Lando says not a scratch and Han replies promise. With a uncertain look in his eyes, because he knows Lando wrecked it before

Last edited:
He’s feverishly researching topics such as “How TLJ marginalizes and emasculates men” and the perennial “Rey is a Mary Sue”. ;)
Well you can't deny that Kylo was emaskulated.

Maybe the armor plates are added sometime between over the old livery.

Maybe that's cargo between the mandibles? Either way, I'm not fond of the new design. It doesn't even match the Falcon in ROTS.
In one of the Han Solo novels a cargo container was attached to the Falcon and modified to disguise the ship's appearance, maybe that's what we're seeing here.

Someone on another board mentioned a possible Han/Lando rift being the source of (some of) his cynicism, which got me thinking...

Would it affect your opinion of Han if you found out that he in fact DIDN'T win the Falcon "fair and square"?

I always thought to myself, the scoundrel, gambling swindler definition of "fair and square" is that they both cheated, but Han cheated better

The bad guys of Solo?

The Pyke Syndicate were created by Uncle George for the abandoned live action television series - they have appeared in The Clone Wars series.

How do they candy coat Han being a drug runner? :rolleyes

I think for Han's chin scar they'll probably have him pick up a whip, crack it and accidentally hit himself in the face.
Well, the lego sets have shown a character with a whip. :D

TYT3foR.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back