Solo: A Star Wars Story

Not much a fan of those. I'd rather they stick to something that more organically falls into place with other art done over the years for the film posters. These still feel off to me.

Not much a fan of those. I'd rather they stick to something that more organically falls into place with other art done over the years for the film posters. These still feel off to me.

R1 posters had some sense of diverging a bit from the Saga films but these are very unique. I wonder if that will become more common for the “Story” films going forward as a point of differentiation.

Deer, meet headlights.
DYRWkD_VoAAB32S.jpg

Wow, those new character posters really show the pure creative genius at work behind the scenes at Disney. I mean those are SO DIFFERENT than the stolen art posters. Really a step in the right direction. I can understand how once it became obvious that the previous versions were stolen you would want to distance yourself from those versions and do something so completely fresh and new.

Ahem.

Yup.

Not confirmed. Wilding has posted that he's not in Solo.

It'd make more sense that Daniel Naprous is playing Vader in Solo and not Spencer Wilding since it was Naprous who played Vader in the scene that TRULY made the Sith Lord an ultra badass. ;) Naprous fills the Vader suit out a lot better than Spencer too.

It'd make more sense that Daniel Naprous is playing Vader in Solo and not Spencer Wilding since it was Naprous who played Vader in the scene that TRULY made the Sith Lord an ultra badass. ;) Naprous fills the Vader suit out a lot better than Spencer too.

Naprous is no Prowse, but i agree, he is much better than Wilding.

The Wook

The rumor about Vader appearing in Solo started because Wilding canceled a con appearance during the filming of Solo. He posted that the cancellation was due to a charity event - not filming.

Man...
that bloodstripe on his pants on the standee
If there weren't so many other sources indicating otherwise, I never would've thought it was red

unless...
is there any chance that they're red metallic strips? :confused
I guess that'd explain why they seem so light sometimes if they're just catching the light.

hmmm...
(*scratches his chin and ponders the mystery of it all while remaining keenly aware that he's probably over-thinking this and it might simply be TWO separate pairs of pants*) lol

Edit:
never mind... apparently it's just really pale, faded red bloodstripes

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back