Solo: A Star Wars Story

Re: Star Wars Anthology (Young Han Solo)

If anyone read the A.C. Crispin books, you will remember that once Han won the Falcon from Lando, he pretty much took parts of the ship apart bit-by-bit and modified it himself to his speculations over time. This should give some of y'all some type of explaination as to why the cockpit looks different......

Annnnddd the fact that in Star Wars continuity will NEVER exist lol.

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

Honestly, I hope the Falcon in this movie will be a bit different so that we can build the Lando Falcon.

If Bandai makes this Lando version Falcon (if its really some noticeable diff here and there), I am sure the Alden figure will be even tinier than normal.

Have you seen the first three Bourne films? Or How to Train Your Dragon?

SB

Yeah, I saw the Bourne films but it's been awhile. I don't recall very much about the music at this point. I just wondered if anyone here is familiar with Powell and if they think he's an interesting choice for this movie.

Yeah, I saw the Bourne films but it's been awhile. I don't recall very much about the music at this point. I just wondered if anyone here is familiar with Powell and if they think he's an interesting choice for this movie.

Here's a refresher:

SB

Last edited by a moderator:

Pic from Ron Howard....

Attachments

• IMG_0034.JPG
    IMG_0034.JPG
    115.1 KB · Views: 303
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back