Solo: A Star Wars Story

Attachments

• 92316956-27EC-4723-A632-FB067BA4AB58.jpeg
    92316956-27EC-4723-A632-FB067BA4AB58.jpeg
    130.5 KB · Views: 98
Looks that way to me - arms straight down and doesn't look like there's any leg in it. Next question is if Vos wears it, or if it's just ornamental/ a trophy.I kinda hope it's just a fun background prop.

I'm lovin the newest trailer and TV spot! :D Everything just looks so damn good and Alden Ehrenreich acts and looks absolutely wonderful as a young Han Solo! :D

Liking the new trailers as well. Looks like an old fashioned western adventure.
Still on the fence about AE but seems to be doing an OK job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A timely sketch from Joel and the Bots. Just replace Sinbad with Solo, every time it is said.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was wondering over here the only osters hanging on the cinemas are all black just with the Solo-Logo written on it. It seems like Disney hates that movie so much, it won't even show a picture on a cardboard.

So, if Disney loved TLJ so much and that movie was the biggest piece of crap ever produced, Solo could become a great one.

I was wondering over here the only osters hanging on the cinemas are all black just with the Solo-Logo written on it. It seems like Disney hates that movie so much, it won't even show a picture on a cardboard.

So, if Disney loved TLJ so much and that movie was the biggest piece of crap ever produced, Solo could become a great one.
Or your theater is just lazy and hasn't put up new posters yet.

Welp, something posted up at Launch Bay in MGM orlando spoiled the movie for me. Perhaps it's cause I pay attention to detail, unless it was mislabeled. Oh well...

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back