Solo: A Star Wars Story

Re: Star Wars Anthology (Young Han Solo)

Can someone please call a cab for Mr. NeoRutty, pronto!

But point well taken, there's nothing inherently wrong with showing different sides to a character.

Last edited:

Weeeellll...since Last Crusade is a pretty thoroughly lame movie...
Dude. GTFO. That movie is gold. Its a perfect trilogy ender. Its got heart, action, story, Indy punching nazis, and they literally ride off into the sunset. What more could you want?

One thing I did find odd though was Marcus Brodys character arc. He was a tightlaced know it all stuffed shirt in raiders, then a doddering buffoon by Last Crusade. That always seemed jarring to me. Despite the fact I did like his scenes as the buffoon. :D

Weeeellll...since Last Crusade is a pretty thoroughly lame movie...

IMG_3557.JPG

Ripley: How do we kill it, Ash? There's gotta be a way of killing it. How? How do we do it?
Ash: You can't.
Parker: That's bull****
Ash: You still don't understand what you're dealing with, do you? Perfect Algorithm. Its structural perfection is matched only by its hostility.
Lambert: You admire it.
Ash: I admire its purity. A survivor... unclouded by conscience, remorse, or delusions of morality.
Parker: Look, I am... I've heard enough of this, and I'm asking you to pull the plug.
[Ripley goes to disconnect Ash, who interrupts]
Ash: Last word.
Ripley: What?
Ash: I can't lie to you about your chances, but... you have my sympathies.

Ripley: How do we kill it, Ash? There's gotta be a way of killing it. How? How do we do it?
Ash: You still don't understand what you're dealing with, do you? Perfect organism. Its structural perfection is matched only by its hostility.
Ash: I admire its purity. A survivor... unclouded by conscience, remorse, or delusions of morality.
Parker: Look, I am... I've heard enough of this, and I'm asking you to pull the plug.

Well um, okay. It's Friday, and it is well past five so okay, drinking is good, Bro!

Lol. Arguably one of the best post in the Young Han Solo thread:cheers

Ash: You still don't understand what you're dealing with, do you? Perfect Algorithm. Its structural perfection is matched only by its hostility.

SWIQ is easily the best thing to come out of this whole shameless money grab.

Quoted for brilliance.

Lmfao

Way to go, mate.

The Wook

Yeah that sure looks like Chewie and son. I would love to see more Kashyyyk. I'd like to see the Holiday Special/KOTOR tree house village vs. the coastal ROTS area though.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back