Solo: A Star Wars Story

thought for sure we were going to get a surprise trailer today... maybe we won't get anything until march? still alittle early? we got the big last jedi trailer what... in october? i forgot.. it was what 2-3 months before release right?

thought for sure we were going to get a surprise trailer today... maybe we won't get anything until march? still alittle early? we got the big last jedi trailer what... in october? i forgot.. it was what 2-3 months before release right?
Latest rumor is Monday. Some are suggesting that we might not see until the Super Bowl... but, Disney/LFL have a history of avoiding the big game (if I'm not mistaken).

Ron Howard tweeted a few days ago: "Hang in there. Now that Ep 8 is out there it won't be long." I think most of us are more curious about how bad this will look... there is a fear in me that this will actually look decent and it will get my hopes up.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back