Solo: A Star Wars Story

That's really weird. Photoshopped them all out and redid the arms.

Interestingly, for Qi'Ra the arm was photoshopped IN for the name-cutout design (the "stolen" one). Then they have two versions of the new one, one which matches the original poster, and another where they removed the arm (and skirt) that clearly had been Frankensteined in from another photo.

Original:
DVRrV_YUMAAWdqx.jpg

Note the break between letters obscures the join between the torso and arm, and the angle of the skirt in the "I".

Revised to remove name overlay (note they had to lose the skirt add-on, too). They did a decent job of joining the arm, but the last image shows the truth:
DYRe96SU0AAl1xy.jpg:large

Arm/gun layer removed, showing only the original base photo:
29186374_1774770705914501_6870640725661617155_n.jpg

Han's bloodstripes going brownish-purple is just typical for Marvel superhero movie habits. All iconic costumes must have the bright colors de-saturated & darkened.

Han's bloodstripes going brownish-purple is just typical for Marvel superhero movie habits. All iconic costumes must have the bright colors de-saturated & darkened.

The phenomenon is not limited to Marvel. DC's film costumes have likewise been de-saturated. I'm thankful for the CW shows, at least... including the (dark, dark) Green Arrow. :)

Please stop with the pants already....just hoping this one is good. I understand those that care about his pants want accuracy and that is great and all. I just keep thinking this movie looks like it could be a disaster and the least of its worries may be his pants.

I mean look at Chewies pants. He doesn't care right. It'll be alright.

LOL
Okay, so I'LL take the hit for throwing us onto a little pants-oriented sidebar (totally partially also PantheraGem's fault for innocently posting the photo of the standee that made me forget this wasn't the Han Solo Cosplay Thread) :wacko
...so, "my bad", as the kid's say ;)

(but High Marks to JBLAKE for reminding us what a "Pantless Party Animal" Chewie truly IS) :lol

Please stop with the pants already....just hoping this one is good. I understand those that care about his pants want accuracy and that is great and all. I just keep thinking this movie looks like it could be a disaster and the least of its worries may be his pants.

I mean look at Chewies pants. He doesn't care right. It'll be alright.

Pants you say? PANTS? Lets consider ourselves lucky he's even wearing them. We could have had Han Solo running around in orange cargo shorts.

View attachment 802873

How do you know what colour his pants are?...he might not even be wearing any,....you can't tell because he's wearing trousers over them:D

J

Oh Jeez, that art was bouncing around the web a few years back as leaked concept art. I don't remember if it was ever considered real or not.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back