Solo: A Star Wars Story

I've heard from several early viewers that this character is definitely in the film albeit very briefly. It's interesting to see this character again, but apparently he/she doesn't add or take away from the film.

Now that Cannes has come and gone, are there any (credible) plot synopses out there? I'm not buying that one that came out after the L.A. premiere, which put in the film. God, I HOPE that one's bogus.

Any links would be appreciated, for a full spoiler story synopsis.

Thanks,

The Wook

Brief and a hologram. Probably dropped in to potentially feature in a future film.

Are we sure it's Maul? Is he mentioned by name? If it is a hologram then pretty much any average Zabrak could be mistaken for Darth Maul.

Just a thought. Maul is just one of a species, after all.

Thanks, fellas.

The main spoiler I'm seeking is the film's description and handling of the Kessel Run.

* What is the Kessel Run?
* How is it done in less than 12 parsecs, given parsecs measure distance, not time?
* Who's piloting the ship when the sub-12 feat is achieved?
* Is the sub-12 KR accomplished deliberately? In other words, does the pilot set out to do a sub-12 (or otherwise impressive) KR? Or is it accomplished accidentally, during some unrelated mission, or escape from Imperials?

If anyone finds credible answers to any of these questions, I'd appreciate the link.

Thanks!

The Wook

Are we sure it's Maul? Is he mentioned by name? If it is a hologram then pretty much any average Zabrak could be mistaken for Darth Maul.

Just a thought. Maul is just one of a species, after all.
From what I've heard, the features are modeled after Ray Parker, but he's voiced by Sam Witwer.

A 71% is considered "Fresh"? :lol Gotta love left wing thought. A "C" is the new "A" and losing is better than winning because then you can claim victim status. So much potential utterly cast into the void without so much as a thought with these films. Shame.

Also can't resist throwing some politics into it.

I`m getting the vibe that this is not going to be the kind of movie that people are going to see multiple times. as its so far behind the eight ball in terms of the massively blown out budget Disney must be very concerned.

I`m getting the vibe that this is not going to be the kind of movie that people are going to see multiple times. as its so far behind the eight ball in terms of the massively blown out budget Disney must be very concerned.
If WE have our reservations, I'm certain Disney has concerns. The fact that this movie has been so massively under marketed shows. As a buddy of mine off site said, Disney is probably prepared for the worst, while hoping for the best

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back