Solo: A Star Wars Story

This complicates things a bit regarding the pants...
View attachment 795623
I could believe it that his pants are actually very dark blue and just look black in the promo images released so far, but they definitely don't seem to have red blood stripes. Maybe he gets the red stripes during the movie? Or maybe the figure just has an inaccurate/preliminary paint job haha.

I waited until Toy Fair 2018 to bring this up since their figures there also had ANH style pants. They are sculpted differently from the Black Series ANH Han figure but in the same color, blue with red blood stripes.
Since, His shirt looks like the ESB style only in Black and he seems to have the TFA DL-44...
Do you think that SOLO Han will wear ANH pants in the movie?

Not sure where this image is from.

Attachments

• E872E3CF-2C89-4EB5-A1C2-5A47C4277900.jpeg
    E872E3CF-2C89-4EB5-A1C2-5A47C4277900.jpeg
    75.2 KB · Views: 268
I don’t mind this “escape pod, aero foil” nose at all now. I like this idea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look, they are gonna pull out every trick in the book to *try* to conceal Alden's diminutive size. Both in promotional materials, and the film itself.

It ain't gonna work, though. He's just too damn small to play this character. Too short, and too delicate in build.

I'm just curious what the deal is with that abominable Snowtrooper look, I'm guessing the Empire didn't get the cold weather gear in stock until ESB!

Last edited:
Look, they are gonna pull out every trick in the book to *try* to conceal Alden's diminutive size. Both in promotional materials, and the film itself.

It ain't gonna work, though. He's just too damn small to play this character. Too short, and too delicate in build.

6'10" is diminutive now? ;)

As for delicate, Peter was never a muscle man to begin with.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back