Solo: A Star Wars Story

Given you've not seen the movie, how do you know for sure what was and was not in the film?

Because the premiere was last night and 3 of my friends attended. Gordon Tarpley, Mike Senna and Michael McMaster. Gordon Tarpley did a full spoiler review this morning on his YouTube channel before it was removed.

Last edited:
The front part of the Falcon is the escape pod. Han launches it during the Kessel Run to distract the tentacle monster, so they can fly away safely.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dc9KUvJUQAAmW9s.jpg

Dont know who it is, but its definitely not Prowse. He's retired and doesn't travel. Plus, that isnt what he looks like these days.

I said it waaaaay before Solo, and I'll say it again....

Bringing back Maul is just plain stupid, lazy writing. He was a one note character that people took a shine to... resurrecting him in Star Wars canon (and even more so now in movie canon) cheapens what Obi-Wan accomplished and that part of the saga.

Because the premiere was last night and 3 of my friends attended. Gordon Tarpley, Mike Senna and Michael McMaster. Gordon Tarpley did a full spoiler review this morning on his YouTube channel before it was removed.

Kind of a dick move, seems like a good way to never be invited to another premier.

I said it waaaaay before Solo, and I'll say it again....

Bringing back Maul is just plain stupid, lazy writing. He was a one note character that people took a shine to... resurrecting him in Star Wars canon (and even more so now in movie canon) cheapens what Obi-Wan accomplished and that part of the saga.

High SWIQ post. I just hope it's a false spoiler.

The Wook

Well why would they not get the original guy to do the voice, even if he is busy doing something else, he could literally just phone it in.

Beyond that, he was excommunicated from the Church of Lucasfilm long ago. George wouldn't stand next to him for all the tea in China.

I don't blame GL considering what a leaking problem Prowse was in the OT era. By the time of ROTJ they were struggling to prevent him from reading/hearing anything more than the necessary stuff to shoot his scenes. In that industry it's just unprofessional.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back