Solo: A Star Wars Story

Possibly spoiler-material:
7353ec58d0f9d005ead2298fe2a1f710.jpg

Sent using Tapatalk.

Six years and three films and nothing but tumble weeds and crickets from McDisney about George Lucas and then within two days he`s suddenly directing a small scene and thought of the SOLO movie, what a joke. I wish someone asked him from Disney Weekly how he feels about the name Star Wars being dropped from a movie title for the first time ever.

At the time of the sale, i believe they said there were treatments for 7-9 as well as for other movies, some were noted as not being SW. It didn't say there was no SW in the extra - IIRC. What would be the point of mentioning that anyhow? Once they mentioned 7-9 that's all anyone was going to hear or care about.

That has got to be artwork for the back of a toy box. That would mean it's hinged on the toy, not necessarily the ship.

Makes me think of The Phantom on Rebels. I know we shouldn't trust toys as an indicator of what's onscreen but this makes a fair amount of sense.

Makes me think of The Phantom on Rebels. I know we shouldn't trust toys as an indicator of what's onscreen but this makes a fair amount of sense.

In a video I saw on Twitter the mandible and rear engine deck covers pop off when the play feature of maximum speed is hit.

Attachments

• IMG_0174.JPG
    IMG_0174.JPG
    521.3 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
This thing is really cool! The pod between the mandibles can hold an action figure and the panels pop off revealing her true self.

https://makingstarwars.net/2018/02/...lennium-falcon/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

When I read that I expected the action figure to have panels popping off that shows it's someone else. I was disappointed. :lol ;)

I think the clue to the pointed nose is in that EW story you posted. Since it said Lando uses it as a flying party bus (or something like that), it's probably a module that gives you another room on the ship.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back