Solo: A Star Wars Story

Re: Star Wars Anthology (Young Han Solo)

No Colt 45 mini fridge in cockpit?
6a5bf3cf0cb2c70d75bf08c966d5560b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Did NOT disappoint.

The bit about Slave 1 I laughed so hard I woke up my wife

Yeah they can be obnoxious at times and I don't always agree with them either, but they consistently bring up great points. This one had me laughing out loud too. It's not really all that far fetched from how movies are made anymore. Lol.

there's still time though, they could fix it in post. Right? RIGHT?? like c'mon though. I know it makes sense to use the cockpit that's already built, but does disney even need to save money on this? Like, are they going to do the same thing with the exterior set they've been using for TFA and Last Jedi? Are there going to be five landing gear? How am I supposed to take this backstory seriously, especially if part of the story hinges on how he got the Falcon in the first place, if they don't faithfully factor in the backstory of the ship itself? HOW I ASK YOU!?!

... ok, I'm done. I just had to get that off my chest (from one blurry production image...) I still think this movie could be fun, and I look forward to Glover's Calrissian.

Ron Howard shares a pic of Lando in the Falcon flying through hyperspace. And this is the Falcon, there's no question.

Attachments

• IMG_4850.JPG
    IMG_4850.JPG
    188.7 KB · Views: 222

Who's that in the back seat? I assume it's the back seat, either that or it a very small person.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back