Solo: A Star Wars Story

Re: Star Wars Anthology (Young Han Solo)

Yes I saw that in the image. Maybe they follow this story. I bet they will probably just mesh bunch of these stories together and add their own twists and turns to it as they see fit.

this could be fun with a kind of dirty Two Lane Blacktop feel...

so long as we don't get some kind of "now this is podracing!" kind of situation....

I like the 60s Batmobile looking landspeeder. Very retro. So they changed Han's light shirt and dark vest to a dark shirt and light vest? Odd.

Why is that TMZ site stubbornly keeping those pics too zoomed-in and impossible to see well on my computer screen?

ehhhhhh, this may be TOO young Han Solo for me if this is some kind of "street racing" nonsense.
Can I say I have a bad feeling about this?

Han Solo: I have a bad feeling about this

Should be the title of the film

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

ehhhhhh, this may be TOO young Han Solo for me if this is some kind of "street racing" nonsense.
Can I say I have a bad feeling about this?

So drag racing is too immature for someone who constantly ignores the rational course and does things like sneak around a giant space station and rescue a princess, charge Stormtroopers, fly into an asteroid field, attach to the back of a Star Destroyer, shoots at a person with a lightsaber, leads an operation to take down a giant shield surrounded by Stormtroopers, etc.?

idk i find this drag racing to be han solo all the way. look at what he would do with the falcon? the stunts he pulled in ESB out running the tie fighters (my favorite space scene in all the star wars movies) just recently in the comic he entered another galaxy race and won. always putting himself and his vehicle at the risk to come out on top.

So drag racing is too immature for someone who constantly ignores the rational course and does things like sneak around a giant space station and rescue a princess, charge Stormtroopers, fly into an asteroid field, attach to the back of a Star Destroyer, shoots at a person with a lightsaber, leads an operation to take down a giant shield surrounded by Stormtroopers, etc.?

No, or perhaps yes. I did some street racing myself, 454 big block and living proof that fate protects fools and children sometimes.

Point is it may be too far back for me, I'm not digging on seeing him needing mentoring or kid stuff so to speak. I always go back to
Eastwood's Man with No Name. I don't want to know the kid stuff, it's TMI. Just get on with the space cowboy yarn. I don't need
to see him learning how to ride a horse and shoot.

It's all speculation. There's absolutely no context to these pics. Let's just wait and find out. For me I just loved the lived in used universe look. These things could fit right in parked outside the cantina in Mos Eisley. ;)

Ben

No, or perhaps yes. I did some street racing myself, 454 big block and living proof that fate protects fools and children sometimes.

Point is it may be too far back for me, I'm not digging on seeing him needing mentoring or kid stuff so to speak. I always go back to
Eastwood's Man with No Name. I don't want to know the kid stuff, it's TMI. Just get on with the space cowboy yarn. I don't need
to see him learning how to ride a horse and shoot.

Ah, but this is MOVIE drag racing where no one ever suddenly drives out in front of you and you can go 200mph for miles without encountering anyone in a busy city! There's a difference. It's space drag racing. See the difference? :lol ;)

So I did a quick and dirty photomatch model of the Solomobile.

I can't tell if I kind of like it, or kind of hate it...

here's a link to the model I posted on Sketchfab, so you can check it out in 3d in your browser.
https://skfb.ly/6qYvD

Capture.PNG

solo1.PNG

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back