Solo: A Star Wars Story

He looks moronic, his facial expressions are cringe worthy, his line delivery and nasally prepubescent voice are awful. This is all in the trailer which in my opinion looks awful. My brain may very well be frozen but I'm not going to defend this turd forced upon us by Disney. Not after TLJ. I'm just here to troll this thread and make people angry. LOL

MUDTROOPER!!???!!

C'mon........who applies to the Empire and says " i wanna be a MUDTROOPER"? UGH!

Rich

Devil's Advocate here, but, if it's strictly a pejorative term used by rebel sorts and not an "official" Empire-given moniker, I could see it. I guess. :-\

Last edited:
He looks moronic, his facial expressions are cringe worthy, his line delivery and nasally prepubescent voice are awful. This is all in the trailer which in my opinion looks awful. My brain may very well be frozen but I'm not going to defend this turd forced upon us by Disney. Not after TLJ. I'm just here to troll this thread and make people angry. LOL

Let me make a prediction here: Solo is going to surprise everyone and in an extremely positive way. Even though I did like The Last Jedi I believe that Solo will be WAY better than that.

Iger just showed a Solo BTS video at the annual shareholder meeting. I wonder if that will be the next bit of marketing. He did confirm that Han is 18 at the start of the film at least.

Looking at the trailers I just don't see Han Solo,the guy looks NOTHING like Ford which is jarring but that said.....

Anybody think maybe this happened because OF Ford? Maybe he hates Solo so much that they just recast him and all because he made their lives hell doing TFA? And now they want a new Solo to play with rather then rehash a guy who hates the role and character.

*ETA*

Kinda like Murray with Ghostbusters,remember THAT mess?

Looking at the trailers I just don't see Han Solo,the guy looks NOTHING like Ford which is jarring but that said.....

Anybody think maybe this happened because OF Ford? Maybe he hates Solo so much that they just recast him and all because he made their lives hell doing TFA? And now they want a new Solo to play with rather then rehash a guy who hates the role and character.

*ETA*

No. It was much more tribal than that. Taking care of your own. And a big FU to everyone else.

*ETA*

F- you and everyone who looks like you?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back